Heather Has a Message About Corona

Heather:   Alright, listen. We all know about the pandemic. It's not a secret. But let me just say something, alright?

     [Y/N]:   Heather, please don't scream at people.

     Heather:   No, I'm not going to. Lately, I've been seeing people wear gloves and masks.

     [Y/N]:   ...Is there something wrong with that...?

     Heather:   In a way, yes.

     [Y/N]:   What's wrong about it? It helps people feel safer.

     Heather:   It's not a bad thing. I'm just saying: if you're going to wear gloves and/or a mask, then make it look good! You can't just walk around with a boring mask that has no style. Add something to make it special.

     [Y/N]:   ...

     [Y/N]:   Heather, why are you like this?

•  •  •

     (I'm aware this is very late, but I'm writing it because states are beginning to open again.) Alright, in all seriousness, please do whatever you can to stay safe if you go out into public. Now, I don't mean you should walk around in a hazmat suit, but if you want to wear gloves and a mask to feel safer, then please do. Although, if you wear gloves, please make sure you wash your hands. There are people who aren't taking this very seriously and don't wash their hands like they should, so even if you wear gloves, you're still picking up germs and bacteria from the things those people have touched. I just want all of you to stay safe. You all mean so much to me, and I wouldn't know what to do if something bad happened to any one of you.

     I know this is going to sound silly since a lot of people are making fun of the precautions listed, but please do the following to stay safe:

-Practice social distancing

-Wash your hands often

-Practice good bodily and oral hygiene

-Wear a mask and/or gloves if you must

-If you can't wash your hands, try to use hand sanitizer

-If you have a compromised immune system,  it is recommended by doctors that you try to stay home until this passes

-If you do happen to get the virus, please distance yourself from others to prevent the spread

-Try to thoroughly clean every room in your house at least two to three times a week if you've been out in public

     (Everyone, please stay safe out there! Good luck! I love you all! ❤️)