| thirty one

Xiomara;

Dave strolled back into the kitchen after taking care of Maya's diaper but I'm guessing he gave up with her since he didn't bother to put her clothes back on. "Dave it's backwards." I tell him, glancing at her diaper as I continue putting groceries away.

"For real?" He says frustratedly. "Man, I ain't changing her ass again. She got shit all over her clothes then I had to put her in the bath. Then she got a nigga all wet cuz' she wouldn't stop playing."

I laugh at him. "And you said it was easy being a mother."

"That's funny to you?" He asks, helping me get down from the counter after I finished putting up the groceries in the cupboard.

"Sure is. Hey, you know what it is in a couple weeks?" I asked, bending over to unload another bag. I was almost done.

"Our anniversary..?" Dave asked sceptically.

"Oh oUr aNniVerSarY." I said mocking him. I rolled my eyes and continued putting stuff away as I waved him off. He doesn't even know when my birthday is let alone our anniversary.

"Baby, c'mon. You know I ain't good with dates." He says hugging me from behind after putting Maya in her high chair.

"David I'm your wife and you can't even remember my birthday? Not even when we got married?" I say shrugging him off of me.

"Aight so when my birthday?" He says like that was supposed to challenge me.

"June the third nigga. You real pathetic." I put the milk in the refrigerator.

"Pathetic? You ain't even gotta do all that." He grabs me and kisses my lips. "I'm sorry. Watchu' wanna do for your birthday huh?" He asked muffling his voice as he kissed on my neck.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see if you at least knew and you didn't."

Dave picked me up and sat me on the island so he could spread my legs and stand between them. "So you'on even wanna do nothing?" He asked, lifting up my t-shirt exposing my tiddies.

"No.."

"Aight. I gotchu." He said and latched his mouth to my nipple. I moaned holding onto the back of his neck. My tiddies have been hella tender after breastfeeding Maya for the past 6 months but we're gradually moving her to table foods and formula.

"Wait can you taste milk?" I asked Dave, sitting up while he chuckled and pulled away.

"A little."

I felt the heat spread across my cheeks as embarrassment roused inside me. "Well what does it taste like?" I wondered sheepishly while he looked as if he wanted some more.

"Hold up let me see." He said going to suck my tiddies again so I pushed his face aside.

"You nasty, you know what you tasted! Dave you can't be drinking my fucking breastmilk." I laughed and pulled down my shirt but his gaze still found my nipples protruding from the thin material.

"It's sweet." He said and squeezed my ass.

I laugh and kiss him. "I love you."