| thirty eight

X i o m a r a;

"You really cheated on me you dirty ass nigga!?" I screamed, throwing a glass in Dave's direction. He was quick to dodge the flying object which only meant the glass shattered against the wall, sending broken shards across the kitchen. He clearly failed to understand the depths of my wrath, failing to notice the second glass coming his way. It would have got him if only my irrationality and recklessness didn't interfere with my aim.

"Man, Zo what the fuck! You tripping shorty you bouta hurt somebody!" He yelled as I hurled another glass that shattered across the floor.

"Hurt somebody? I can't hurt you anymore than you've already hurt me! You have no idea."

Yesterday, Dave and I fucked and we spent the rest of the day getting along but it didn't dawn on me until later that his dirty ass really cheated on me. I must've been blinded by my hormones to have allowed him to really fuck me after he was laying it down on other bitches God knows how long ago.

I couldn't sleep the whole night because I was so mad and now Dave is finally meeting my wrath. I made a mistake being friendly with him yesterday because this dirty ass nigga definitely doesn't deserve me.

"Calm yo' ass down-"

"Fuck you, Dave! How could you do this shit to me? And I was dumb enough to let you fuck me last night! Who's to say you ain't give me some shit!" I yell crying. My emotions are really all over the place but the anger and frustration I'm feeling right now is just something I can't shake.

"Baby I fucked one person! That's it! I ain't catch nun'! Yo chill the fuck out!"

"Who the fuck was the bitch? Huh?" I walked over to pick up a knife but Dave quickly grabbed me.

"You fucking crazy?"

"Who was it, David Lawrence Brewster?" I screamed, mushing his face.

"Baby." He sighs, trying to hug me to keep me restrained so I push him away.

"Who the fuck was it?" I yell at him and stomp my foot. If it wasn't for my shoes I would've been cut myself with the glass all over the floor but I'm too mad to care.

The doorbell rings throughout the house and I already know it's Carmela since she works today. Dave runs to go get it since he doesn't have the guts to tell me who he was fucking. Nigga thought he was saved by the bell.

"Pussy ass nigga! We ain't done fucking talking!" I yell, going after him.

Carmela walks into the kitchen. "Dios mío! ¿Qué pasó? [oh my god, what happened?]" She gasps once she sees the state of the kitchen.

I just fold my arms and head out with tears streaming down my face. "David!" I yell, running upstairs to find him. The door to Maya's room was left open so I walk in there, seeing David holding her as she sleeps. "You ain't slick."

He was using my daughter as protection, knowing damn well I wouldn't continue screaming in order to wake her up from her nap. "We'll talk." Dave whispers before closing the door in my face. The same shit I did to him last night.

I sigh frustratedly. I was getting a headache so I walk into Dave and I's room to take a nap hoping I won't wake up and have to deal with a pounding head.