chapter 3

jinyougs pov:

“I’m letting you off with a warning, next time it’ll be with Mr.Sooman do you understand?” the principal said with a stern voice. I gulped nodding and bowing. No one had ever seen him, no one knows anything about him except he had a son that goes here. Hyungwon. No one ever spoke to him though he was quiet and kinda a scary. I waited until I was excused and walked out quickly. “Yah jinyoung what the hell?” Jaecy yelled slapping my arm. My friends were all curious about what he said. I decided to tell them about Mr.sooman sense I would sound cool. “What Mr.Sooman, I’ve never seen him,” one of them said. “No one has dude,” Jaecy said shivering. I was very curious, why we didn’t see him. Were people scared of him? What did he do for a living? It was all very strange but I was too scared to find out. 

Mina’s pov: 

I woke up for another day of hell, aka school. I was kinda excited to go, I was kind of excited to see haechan? Wait? Maybe? I erased anything about him in my mind and finished getting ready. “Mina, dear your friends are here time to go!” my father yelled. I quickly grabbed my things and ran out the door. “Hey, boo hop in,” Felix said giggling. I smiled and buckled up. I’m glad I had Felix and jisung, they were all I had. “Yah c’mon we are here,” jisung said opening my door. I smiled getting out the car, they hooked their arms around mine and we headed inside. I was nervous about going inside, what if haechan is mean again? I walked into the school looking around for haechan. Wait..why was I looking for him? I shook off all my thoughts walking to my locker. I quickly grabbed my things heading to my first class. 

……

School was pretty slow today, I Haven’t seen him all day. It was weird, did I miss him? I headed to my last class walking pass seeing youngjae and that popular girl kissing. Ew. “hey looser” I heard a familiar voice call out. Oh great. I stopped and turned around giving him an angry glare. “I th-thought” I was cut off quickly. “Awh did little mina think just because I stuck up for her yesterday she thought I would stop teasing,” he said smacking my books out of my hands. “Well baby you thought wrong, I just did it because I was uh bored, yeah bored,” he said walking away shaking his head. I sighed bending down grabbing my papers as I watched everyone walk all over them. “Here let me help you” I heard a soft voice say” I looked up to see jeno. “Th-thank you” I stuttered. He smiled softly handing me the rest of my papers. “Yah jen why are you helping this loser” the girl making out with youngjae earlier said. She snatched my books out of my hand and dropped them once again. She laughed tripping me as I went to get them. “Just leave her alone, let’s go,” he said looking at me with an apologetic look. They walked passed me and that jaecy girl stopped and looked down at me. “You know, letting people walk all over you, makes you look like a weak bitch, never let anyone control especially a man,” she said standing there looking serious. I went to speak but she stopped me. “Get up and stop letting people use you like a rug, you’ll get dirty,” she said with a small smile and walked away. My eyes widened, that’s the first time she had ever talked to me. Maybe I should listen to her. Maybe she was right. I’m not gonna let anyone pick on me anymore.

.......
Chan's pov:
"bing" i heard my phone notfication go off, i looked down to see my mom texting me to come home. I looked around seeing it was already dark I had been studying for a couple hours. I yawned grabbing my things and leaving the libary at the school. Everyone seemed to have gone home so i guess it was just me left here. Just as i was about to walk out the school i heard yelling. i peeked around the corner to see a man yelling and hitting a kid. i was about to defend when i saw him stop. "hyungwon, you pathetic boy you are to never let anyone use this necklace you know how much power it holds" he said in a serious tone. "why appa, what is it for i want to know" he said in a weak voice. "this my boy holds the power to the city, come let me show what this key opens" the man said. As soon as i heard that my curious self deceided to follow them. to see what this "key" held the power. I stopped in my tracks when i heard someone come to stop the man. "Sir, we need to start the test on the subjects they are trying to excape" the man said. my eyes grew wide, what the hell. Who is this man and what were they testing. "sure go ahead, give them more of the liquid", the man said. "RIght away, Mr.Sooman." the man ran back to his car. Mr.Sooman?