chapter 5

Sunny’s pov:

“Alright be very quiet guys, remember your positions and put your masks on,” chan said. Youngjae and I shot down the cameras and shut on emergency power. While others were standing guard and keeping watch for anyone. “Guys someone is coming” I heard Jaecy yell. We turned our heads to see hyungwon. “Guys it’s okay he’s here to help us,” chan said we nodded trying to hurry. 

Jinyoung’s pov:

I walked over to jaecy once I was finished. “ our brothers know, I called them and told them they are on their way to the house” I whispered. She sighed and nodded and thanked me. Even though we weren’t supposed to say anything we couldn’t put them in danger without them knowing what was going on.

…..

Haechan’s pov:

“Felix what are we going to do, we have to tell mina” I overheard jisung ask worriedly. They haven’t told her? I went to walk over and say something until I heard chan shout. “Guys we are in the keys are ri-” he was soon cut off short by an alarm. “Shit guys we gotta go” I yelled. We all got up running to the door, but we were too late. Several men came in with these suits and guns? A man stepped inside with all black, he looked scary. It was Mr.sooman. “So, children what is going on here, I heard you were trying to hack into the system,” he said walking over to us. “Ah hyungwon my boy what are you doing here with these trouble makers”? He grabbed him by his hair turning him to all of us. “Never talk to my son again” he yelled. We all looked up he mouthed to us. “Don’t swallow it, keep it under your tongue” he said. “Men take care of them, make sure they forget what they saw, and children when school starts tomorrow pretend like you saw nothing or i will kill everyone you love,” he said walking out dragging his son. The men pushed us all into the basement feeding us pills. We all looked at each other placing under tongues and when they left we spit them out. What the fuck were we going to do now? 

……..

Mina’s pov:

I walked into the school alone, where were my friends? As soon as everyone walked inside the doors closed and locked. What the hell? I walked over to my locker grabbing my things. Everyone was walking all weird and in a line. My friends were nowhere to be seen. I walked down the hallway hearing people shout. “Mina is that you come down here it’s us Felix and jisung” I heard someone shout. I gasped and ran down the basement. They were in this cell looking thing. My friends and the popular groups were all in there together. “Mina you have to listen don’t take the pill, whatever you do put it under your tongue and we will come get you when we get out I promise I’ll explain everything okay?” haechan said. I heard footsteps several of them. “I’m scared what is happening, haechan don’t let them take me please” I shouted as they dragged me up the stairs. “I’ll save you soon please remember what I said” I heard haechan shout. I was dragged up the stairs and thrown in a room. They shoved a pill in my mouth, I pretended to swallow it but placed it under my tongue instead. they left and looked around wha the hell was going on?? i had to save them. i hear more people so i sat down trying to be calm. "put him in the cell next to her" i heard a voice say. i got up as soon as they left and heard a voice. "mina are you okay you didn't swallow it right?" i heard haechan say. i put my head on the wall so he could hear me better. "no i didn't haechan, im scared what is going on?" i asked worriedly. "it's gonna be okay i'll explain later okay i promise" he said softly. "subject send more pills" i heard through the hall. I heard a rolling cart come down, it was chan. He was in all white and looked beat up. "here guys take this and read the note we are getting out of here tonight." he said handing us a pill and a little white note. we looked both looked at him and nodded. He walked away and my cell door opened. they were coming for me, i had no time to lok at the note i crumbled it and threw it down. "haechan" i cried out as they dragged me away. "no leave her alone mina!" he yelled. It was no use i just let them take me.
.....
Sunny's pov:
i sat in the room with jaecy, we both read and prepared for what would happen tonight. We both juped hearing screams from mina. "oh god what are we going to do, we are gonna die here" i said crying. "no we arent sunny, my brothers are on the way they texted jinyoung they are going to save us" Jaecy said holdin my hand. is ghed hoping she would be right. "how are we going to escape Jae, the doors are locked and we can't even get out of a window" i said looking around. "we just have to trust chan okay, we will get out of here"
.......later that night
Haechans pov:
I paced around waiting for my cell to open. Nothing was happening it was a few minutes after 1 am. No sounds anywhere, i was starting to believe we wouldn't get out of her- my thoughts were cut off when i heard my cell door open. everyone from last night started running as the doors opened to the outside. "cmon we dont have much time" chan yelled. "no i can't leave mina, shes here they took her chan" i said freaking out. "you have 5 minutes haechan, then the bus leaves" he said seriously. i nodded yelling for her. I checked the basement knowing where they had her. i was stopped by some guards. i used all the strength i could and got my way through. She was there laying with machines tied to her she was barely awake. i ran to her quickly pulling the plugs. "mina wake up c'mon" i said tapping her face lightly but she didnt budge. I sighed picking her up bridal style and running out the door. the bus was pulling away. fuck. "chan wait" i yelled but they had already gone. i looked down at mina who was still unconcious. What were we going to do now?