guess 035 is having a bad day

*reader's pov*

Life as a d-class wasn't that bad, at least it's not when you're good at talking your way out of situations. Although that might change sense the nerds decided to stop testing me on safe classes and change to keter classes.
Scp 035, knew nothing except that it was a mask. On the way to it's containment cell the scientist with me looked quite nervous.

"Ya alright there bud?"

He let out a shaken sigh and looked down before answering.

"This particular scp has been know to cause quite the chaos whenever it can. I'm afraid of seeing how this will unfold."

I gave him an understanding look.

"So how long will I last" I tried to sound playful.

Didn't get a response. Oh how reassuring.
Once we reached the cell, I was shoved rather rudely into the room. Looking around, there was not much to look at. Middle of the room sat a table and 2 chairs, the walls were a dull shade of gray, rather depressing looking. Black ooze covered the floor around a box.
I walked over, mindful of the ooze, to get a look at the scp before it dose somthing. A tragedy mask laid upon it. Just a mask? Walking away I couldn't see anything else in the room out of the ordinary.

Suddenly I felt a tug at the back of my mind, like it wanted me to go back to the mask. I ignored it and turned towards the glass between me and the nerds.

They looked very confused. This one is a keter right. I've been here for at least 15 minutes. Must take a while for the mask to do something.
One of the scientis was aggressively taking notes. I wonder what he was writing about. Not much was happening. I tapped on the glass to try and get their attention. The one taking notes looked up.

"so, what's it supposed to do?"

He looked shocked at my question, I guess I'm not supposed to survive this long.

"D-3567 how are you feeling" mr. note taker asked with a little shake to his voice.

"Confused?? I mean I've been here at least 15 minutes. Somthing gonna happen right?" I sounded more concerned than I would have liked. Cue more confused scientists, maybe even more confused than I.

Reapproaching the the mask I felt another tug at the back of my mind. As if something was happy to have me near the scp again, or what I'm guessing is the scp.

Getting bored I grabbed one of the chairs near the table and sat down in front of the scp. Studying the way the frowning mask seemed to study me back.

Forty five minutes later, I was pulled out of the cell and taken to the medical ward. I didn't feel like I needed to go but being followed by two armed guards, I didn't have anywhere else to go. I sat down on a chair in the waiting room and counted the seconds passing by.

"Welcome D-3567, how are you feeling?" A nurse said as he approached me.

" I'm feeling alright, am I supposed to feel like somethings wrong. I was in that cell for an hour."

"No, you're just the only one who didn't get possessed after spending that long in scp 035's containment cell."

So that's what is was trying to do.

"I did feel a tug af the back of my mind whenever I got near it, but that was all that happened."

He looked suprising, guess surviving was really all that of an impressive feat.

"Well, we're going to give you a psychological evaluation just to be sure and check your physical health. Then we'll send you back to your cell until they need you for another test."

After all that, they said I was ok and didn't have any problems from scp 035. Weird, guess the mask is just having a bad day with victims.

Once comfy in my cell, I thought about what happened, or well the lack of. Guess 035 is having a bad day. I rolled onto my side and tried to fall asleep.

*3rd person pov*

After D-3567 left, the scientis got a new d-class and decided to see if 035 was just having a bad day.
035 easily possessed the new d-class.

" where did that d-class go? I want to know why I couldn't possess them." The mask asked.

The scientis didn't know what to do. They didn't know why D-3567 was so resist, the mask clearly didn't know. The scientis quickly discussed possible reasons why the D-class wasn't possessed. The most popular theory was that they were just strong.

Scp 035 was getting impatient, they wanted to know why they had such a hard time possessing the D-class who was in their cell only 15 minutes ago. They knew they had at least some effect on them.

"Hey! Who was that d-class?" The mask wanted an answer soon. They had never met someone so resilient like them.

The scientis turned back towards the mask.

"We dont know how they were so resilient towards you, but we will arrange a time where you can properly meet them."

The mask seemed content for the time being.

--------------------------------------------------------------
891 words

Thank you for reading my first x reader! Sorry if there was any spelling mistakes