11

It was around 1 am. You couldn't sleep still, what was it? Hour 49? You know Bach was going to lose his head when he realized that you were awake. You were probably the only person in the  facility still awake at this point, besides guards and scps of course.

Bach worked the day so he wasn't here to keep you company. You had no idea where 049's cell was, besides the bottom floor, or who to ask to get that kind of information. Yapp said that as long as at least three guards were present you could go see 035, but you'd need a D-class so 035 could talk to you.

You got up from your spot on the couch and turned off the TV, deciding laying in your bed was more comfortable than the two seat couch. You grabbed the little plush cat, finally deciding to give it a name.

Lily? Nah, to overused. Mike? You looked at the cats face. Nah, dosen't look like a Mike. Miko? Sure, it's a cute name for a cute cat.

You got under the covers, cradling Miko in your arms. You closed your eyes and breathed deep, trying to finally get some sleep.

.

.

.

You stood on a cliffside overlooking the ocean, your light smoky purple dress flowing in the wind. Looking down at the dress, it looked like it was straight out of ancient Greece. The sunset was truly breathtaking.

"Enjoying the view my dear?" 035's voice seemed to echo around you. You looked behind you to see 035. 035 was dressed in some victorian era suit and wasn't bleeding that black ooze stuff.

"Yes, I've never seen one like this." Your voice soft, to mesmerized by the sight to care if you were audible. 035 softly chuckled and wrapped their arm around your waist, bringing you close to them. You relaxed into 035 and leaned your head on their shoulder.

It was a quiet and peaceful moment, a distant melody played. It felt like something out of a sappy romance novel. You felt warm and happy, at peace.

.

.

.

"(Y/N)! Wake the hell up!" You were pulled from your dream. When did you even fall asleep?

"Bach. What the hell do you want." You mumbled out as you rolled over, away from him.

"Just get up, the higher ups said that they'd let you and scp 035 finish your god damn paintings today. You got an hour to get ready and get your ass down to their cell." Bach seemed angry today. Was it because you were hanging out with 035?

You shrugged it off and hopped out of bed. You heard the cell door close, indicating that Bach had left. That's weird, normally he sticks around in the morning.

You got in the shower to try to get yourself woken up. The dream you had slipped back into your mind. It was the first nice dream you probably had in years.

You got out of the shower, got dressed, and headed to the kitchen for some breakfast before you went to go see 035 again.

*in 035's cell*

Six scientis stood in the observation room discussing what happened yesterday and what might happen today. 035 laid hostess in the glass box in their cell.

"Do you think that they'd actually become romantic with each other?" One scientist asked. Two other scientis nodded in agreement with the first scientist's question.

"It would be a breakthrough in our research if 035 had a love interest, but we must not let the fact that 035 is highly manipulative and intelligent slip our minds." A taller and more assertive scientist responded.