12

It had been three days since the breach and couldn't be more bored. You desperately wanted to go to 035's cell to finish up your painting. Sadly, because 035 left their cell they had been put an a short interview ban.

You remember Dr. Yapp saying that it would only be about a week. Apparently paperwork came before an interview.

You hopped up from your spot on the couch and went to the kitchen. You looked around and found some cleaning supplies. Doing something was better than sitting around waiting for time to pass.

You got the entire cell cleaned up and only two hours had passed. You groaned from how absolutely boring your cell was. Guess this is what it feels like to be a scp.

You grabbed your key card, you have had enough of being stuck doing nothing in your cell. You swiped your card and walked to Dr. Yapp's office.

You knocked on Dr. Yapp's door loudly. After not getting a response you knocked louder and yelled, asking if he was in there. A nurse from the medical ward came running up to you.

He stopped in front of you and tried to catch his breath. After a few deep breaths he grabbed your shoulder and started dragging you.

"Hey! What the hell?" You pulled out of his grasp and yelled at him.

"S-Sorry! But you have to come with me to the medical ward for a check up." You shrugged, you had nothing else to do.

You followed him all the way to the medical ward. He pointed to a chair in the corner and told you to sit down and wait for the doctor. From the corner of your eye you spotted a familiar face.

"Hey Bach!" You tried to get his attention. He looked up from his seat and smiled.

"Hey (Y/N)! What are you doing here?" Bach walked over to you and grabbed a chair.

"Just a check up, you?"

"Routine check up, same as you. They gotta make sure all the foundation's staff are in good health." Bach explained.

You and Bach talked for a bit while waiting for the doctor to be ready. Eventually Bach was called in and you were left in the waiting room alone.

You felt yourself start to drift off. "(Y/N)?" You almost jumped out of your chair.

"That's me!" You stumbled to your feet, still a bit tired. You followed the doctor to one of the check up rooms.

It was a normal check up, just making sure that you were in good enough health to work there. Then another doctor walked in and did a psych evaluation, simple enough.

The doctor's visit took no longer than four hours. Afterwards they had Bach take you back to your cell.

"Hey Bach, do you know if Dr. Yapp is in today?" You asked Bach when you were about half way back to your cell. Bach shook his head no.

"Thanks anyway." You mumbled.

When you arrived at your cell, you invited Bach in to watch some TV. He accepted, a bit to enthusiastic for your liking. You sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote.

"Anything in particular you want to watch?" Bach thought for a moment.

"Do you like dramas?" "Sure"

Over the next few hours, you and Back binged some random drama show you had never heard of. Bach was getting uncomfortably close to you. He even tried the fake yawn trick. Of course, that didn't work for you and you shut him down.

Bach was a nice guy and you enjoyed hanging out with him, but he was the farthest thing from a love interest. Bach, however, didn't seem to get that. Longing gazes, lingering touches, the whole nine yards. You decided that when the time comes you'll have to let him down slowly.

Bach soon had to leave for his rounds. You let out a breath you didn't even know you were holding when the cell door closed. You guessed that you were just that scared of confrontation.

You grabbed the remote. Tired of the badly written drama, you scrolled through YouTube to see what Youtubers had uploaded. They were better quality than whatever Bach showed you.

After an hour or so you got tired of YouTube. You realised that you hadn't eaten since breakfast, so you walked to the kitchen to see what you could cook for yourself, hopefully something time consuming.

A pizza sounded time consuming and delicious. You rummaged through the refrigerator and pantry looking for the proper ingredients.

You turned the oven on so it could heat up properly as you made the dough. This wasn't the first time you had made pizza from scratch so it wasn't to hard to get the dough just right.

You got the tomato sauce, cheese, and any other toppings you wanted and finished putting the pizza together. You timed it right and the oven buzzed right as you were ready to put the pizza in. It would take at least 20 minutes to bake fully, so you relaxed on the couch.

You jumped up happily when you heard the oven timer go off. You spent the rest of the night eating homemade pizza and watching TV.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all I'm really sorry this chapter is so short and poorly written. The motivation for writing kinda left me this week.....