7

"Hey kid! Get up, your training starts soon." The rude guard from site-17 yelled as he shook you awake.

"I didn't know they got you from site-17 and brought you here." You tiredly said.

You remember Dr. Yapp calling the guard Bach. Bach pulled you up from your bed, threw some new clothes at you, and left the room. The excitment finally hit you as you rushed to get changed. The new clothes consisted of a lab coat, a simple t-shirt, and pants. You grabbed the clipboard Dr. Yapp had given you and ran out the door, accidentally knocking Bach to the ground.

"Bloodly hell woman! The hell was that" he angrily yelled as you helped him to his feet.

"Sorry Bach, I didn't see you there." You apologized

He shrugged you off and started walking towards Dr. Yapp's new office. Since they relocated you to site-19, they relocated your new supervisor as well. He opened the door and almost slammed it behind you.

"Ah! (Y/N), please take a seat. I'll go over your objective for the day. Now even though we are counting you as staff, you still will be used for testing. The testing will way safer for you now than it was when you were a D-class." Dr. Yapp said as you sat down in a chair.

Dr. Yapp's office was a simple one. Normal desk covered in papers, bookshelf to the left of you and a couple of those classic inspirational posters to the right. Dr. Yapp then handed you a file, more specifically scp 173's file.

"Today we will be testing on 173, you are to accompany Dr. Beckett. You and a few other researchers will watch and document anything that happens." When Dr. Yapp finished, you looked down at the file and began to read.

Special Containment Procedures: Item SCP-173 is to be kept in a locked container at all times. When personnel must enter SCP-173's container, no fewer than 3 may enter at any time and the door is to be relocked behind them. At all times, two persons must maintain direct eye contact with SCP-173 until all personnel have vacated and relocked the container.

Befor you could finish reading there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Dr. Yapp said.

A short female researcher stepped in. The ends of her hair were dyed dark purple, the rest of her hair was a dark brown that was tied back in a simple ponytail. She looked about 4'11, maybe 5ft.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Beckett. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please follow me, I'll show you the way to 173's containment cell." She said happily.

You followed her down the hall to where scp 173 was. On the way, you over heard some researchers talking about a female scientist that recently went missing. Three D-classes stood in front of a large door. You followed her up some stairs to an observation room. Two other scientis were standing there as well, one was checking her phone while the other had a piercing stare towards the D-classes.

"So what exactly are we testing?" You asked.

"We have too many D-classes so we decided to throw a couple in 173's cell and call it testing" the researcher staring at the D-classes responded.

You flinched at his response. How could someone just throw away lives like that. Sure D-class literally means disposable class but at least have some respect. He returned his attention to the now frightened class-Ds, they must have heard what he said.

A pang of guilt ran through you as the guards opened the large door and ordered the D-classes to enter. You were once like them, sent to your death in the name of science. At least when it was you it served a purpose.

"There seems to be a problem with the door control system, the door isn't responding to any of our attempts to close it, so, please maintain direct eye contact with scp 173 and-"