3

*Reader pov*

The guards shoved me back in my cell. After the first actual meeting with 035, the nerds sent me thorough multiple philosophical tests. They were amazed that 035's touch had no effect on my mental health. Apparently I wasn't supposed to shake their hand when we met.
It's been about two months since the first time I was in scp 035's cell. I was supposed to meet them again today. The  nerds, of course, didn't tell me when exactly.
About thirty minutes later the containment breach alarm went off.

"The site is experiencing multiple Keter and Euclid level containment breaches. Full site lockdown initiated."

That didn't bother me, I've been through two breaches before. I just stayed in my locked cell. As I was comforting myself about the lockdown, the cell door slid open.
I could see other D-class personnel running around in a panic. Someone darted into my cell, grabbed me and put her hand across my mouth to keep me silent.
I realised why she made sure to keep me silent. The pack of scp 939 ran in front of my cell. Chasing the D-classes still trying to get away.
After what felt like forever. She lowered her hand and peered out the doorway.

"I-I think we're safe, for now." She sounded terrified.
She turned to me,
"Hey, you're that person that scp 035 couldn't possess. All the new D-classes were talking about you before the breach. Have you done this before?" Her voice was taut, still shaken from escaping the 939s.

Gathering my self from the surprise, I answered

" yep that's me, my name is (Y/N). This is the first breach where my cell opened, are you part of the group of new D-classes?"

"Yep, looking at the mess outside I'm probably one of the only ones left. My name is Quinn."

Quinn stood at 5'6, had brown short hair, emerald blue eyes, and freckles.

"Well Quinn, we should probably get moving, before any of 939 come back"

We left the cell and started the in the  opposite direction of 939. We walked for an hour  before we heard what sounded like concrete scraping against the floor.

"Scp 173" I whispered under my breath. Looking at Quinn she was just as terrified as I.

"Do you know how to deal with scp 173?" I asked her
She shook her head no.

"Ok, it can only move if we aren't looking at is. So when we see it, tell me if you have to blink and I'll do the same."

We continued moving cautiously forward, every now and then hearing 173 scraping across the floor, following us. We reached a storage room.

"Hopefully we can find a keycard in here." Quinn said.
I nodded my head and stood watch in case the sculpture wanted to attack. She ended up finding a level 3 keycard. We continued our search for a way out.
Eventually we stopped hearing 173 following us.
Soon we found an elevator, we stepped inside. This elevator could only go down so we did. Reaching the bottom floor, we stepped out and continued walking in silence.

"So (Y/N), what was taking with 035 like?" Quinn broke the silence.

"Well, they're quite charming, passive aggressive at some points, we share a lot of interests. It is quite easy to see that they're narcissist, they spent most of our conversation on taking about themselves. "

"A lot of the scientis say that over the last month that 035 wont stop taking about you."

She giggled as if we were middle school girls gossiping about our crushes we thought had crushes on us.

" I know you two only really met once, but I sure you caught the attention of 035, at least from what I've over heard the doctors taking about."

"Or maybe 035 is trying to find a new way to possess me. They didn't seem to happy when they tried, and failed twice, to possess me." Some sourness dripping from my tone.

She huffed before retorting, "well I've only been here for five hours, and when they were getting me and the other new D-classes ready for testing all I could hear was the doctors taking about you and the scp."

She was clearly upset that I dismissed the scientis gossip so easily. I noticed the gears in her head start to turn, she smiled as if she just came up with some master plan.

"Well if we're so unsure, why don't we go find and ask them!"

Why won't she drop the conversation. I let out a sigh, not wanting to deal with this right now. I thought about what she said. Although it didn't concern me too much, I did notice that 035 did find their way into my thoughts often. Maybe the mask caught my attention just as much as I, supposedly, caught theirs.

"Do not be afraid, I am the cure"

A robotic, calm voice pulled me away from my thoughts. Looking up, Quinn was struck with fear. She was staring at a medieval plague doctor. Scp 049.
He reached out to grab Quinn before you grabbed her, pulled her back, and sprinted back towards the elevator. She ran faster that you did and reached the elevator first. She was so consumed by fear, she forgot you were there and closed the elevator door, trapping you with 049.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one took me awhile but part 4 shall be here soon❤❤❤