Chapter 2 💛

Chopra Mansion

Preeta and Yash arrive at Chopra Mansion and Yash starts calling Maya and Siddharth, they get shocked seeing Preeta but don't say anything.

Yash *points to Maya* yeh hai tumhari Mum aur yeh *points to Sid* tumhara Bhai Sid.

Preeta looks confused and so do Maya and Sid.

Yash: Maya ise kamre mein Le Jao

Maya: aao beta

She takes her to Payal's room. Once she's back Maya and Sid start shooting questions at Yash. Yash tells them how he found her and how he saw felt that she was like Payal.

Yash: toh bolo, kya tum iski maa banogi? *to sid* kya tum is ke Bhai banoge

Sid: *with tears in his eyes* ajj se Anushka meri behan hui,

Maya :aur meri beti. Bilkul Payal jaisi hai na....

At that time Preeta comes out.
Preeta; um... excuse me, mere kapre kaha hai?

Maya: uh...Anushka tumhe mein abhi kapre deti hoon, ao.

She gives Preeta different clothes.
A couple of days later Preeta became used to living with the Chopra's and they decided to move to Melbourne in Australia. Preeta's name changes from Preeta Arora to Anushka Chopra in all her papers and passport.

Luthra House.
Everyone, except Kareena, is guilty for blaming Preeta.
(Shrishti went home and they don't know that Preeta is "lost")

Kareena: oh please aap sab uss middle class ladki ke liye itni guilty kyu feel karahe hai, Bhabhi aap bhi....

Rakhi: bass Kareena Di, bohot keh liya apne uss bachi ke barre, uss bechri ki kya galti, Preeta ne Mahira ko toh nahi behja tha yeh sab karne ke liye, aur waise bhi mahira aur Sherlyn toh aapki choice thi na, phir, isme uss ki kya galti........

Just then Sherlyn comes in, all get shocked seeing her,

Karan: tum yaha kya karne aayi ho ab?

Sameer: tumhari toh mein......

Sherlyn: *with teary eyes and broken voice* ek min, kuch bhi karne se pehle aap sab log pls ek baat meri baat sunn liye, uske baad aap mujhe arrest kara digiyega, pls, ek baar....

They agree to hear her out and she tells them the ENTIRE truth, from the start, her goal, food poisoning and fire in Kumkum Bhagya hall, Prithvi and Preeta's alliance, Karan's drug charges, Karan's molestation charges, Monisha and Ritvik, her pregnancy, the fake photos and trying to kill Mahesh, her getting married to Rishabh and then Karan breaking ties with Preeta, Mahira's tries to kill Preeta, her hearing Prithvi's talks, everything.

They get into tears by the end of it, they were feeling guilty would be an understatement, they wanted to scream out loud, they wanted to beg Preeta for forgiveness. Sherlyn dropped to her knees and started crying, she began begging for forgiveness from the Luthra family, they exchanged nervous looks with each other. They somehow got convinced that Sherlyn had become nice. They contacted the police and got Prithvi arrested.

Arora house
They went to Arora house to say sorry to Preeta and bring her back, but when they got there they got a shock finding out that Preeta was lost. The Luthra's told the Aroras the truth and Sherlyn asked for forgiveness. Things slowly got back to normal, yet it still wasn't "normal" without Preeta.

Karan became depressed. He started to spend more time locked in his room. No one knew where Preeta went 'is Preeta alive or dead' this thought often disturbed them, but Karan had strong vibes that Preeta was alive and safe. The guilt inside him grew day by day, not just him but everyone.
They tried looking for Preeta but were unsuccessful every time.

Precap: Leap of 4 years

That's all for today, thank you all very much for your support and sorry for any mistakes.  I know this is short but the next one will be longer.

Yours truly,
Navneet 💜