Chapter 12 💛

It was Preeta's sangeet, the Luthra's and Arora's were sad. They wanted to do something but didn't know what to do. Karan, on the other hand, had a plan ready but refused to share it to anyone.

Sameer: Bhai aap mujhe toh bata sakte hai na..

Karan *getting dressed* kya bataou?

Sameer: yahi ki aap itne khush kyu ho

Karan: kaise mein tumhe bataunga

Sameer: lekin bhai, aap mujhe sab kuch batate hai,

Karan: lekin zaroori nahi hai tumhe sab kuch batana

Sameer: kya Bhai

Karan laughs and goes out his room,

Sameer: *to himself* waha inki wife ka sangeet ho raha hai aur yeh itne khush ho rahe hai, wait kahi yeh bhool toh nahi gaye ki Preeta inki wife hai, oh no kahi inko amnesia toh nahi ho gaya. Wait mein Shrishti ke jaise kyu baat kar raha hoon. Shrishti ke saath saath rehke mein bhi pagal ho gaya hoon uske tarha.

On the other side, Preeta was getting ready with a straight face. She was happy, after all she was getting married to the person who was her best friend, but was he anything more than that. Her heart didn't want her to get married to Akash for unknown reasons. She thought she had time, it was just the sangeet, but the wedding was tomorrow.
'I don't have time, I need to decide now' she thought to herself, but then remembered how happy her family, (The Chopra's) were with this wedding.
So she decided that she wanted to get married to him. She smiled in the mirror, not knowing it was a fake smile herself.

On Akash's side,
He was laying on the bed with his eyes closed. He thought of the mere words
"The love of my life"
He then imagined Disha, he opened his eyes in shock. Confused, he closed his eyes again and this time, smiled seeing his face.
He realised that he actually loved Disha. He smiled more, but then thought of Anushka/Preeta, it was only a mere crush which he thought to be true love, he was her best friend and couldn't possibly hurt her. He didn't know what to do but then wondered if Disha liked him back, he didn't know what to do.
Thinking that Disha probably doesn't like him back, he made his mind to marry Anushka/Preeta, after all he couldn't go to her and say he didn't love her only a day before they got married. He made up his mind that he would marry Anushka/Preeta because she had done a lot for him and he possibly couldn't back out only a couple of hours before they got married.
Aliya comes into his room, and sees him lost

Aliya - kiske baare soch rahe ho?

Akash - *unknowingly* Disha

Aliya: kya?!

Akash: huh, nahi mera matlab Anushka, Anu ke baare soch raha tha.

Aliya: oh acha, woh mum dad ne kaha ki aap ready ho jao

Akash: haan hota hoon

She leaves and Akash with a heavy heart gets dressed.

Everyone arrived at the location

Hey guys, I didn't know what to write about

Hey guys, I didn't know what to write about. This story might finish in a couple of chapters. Thank you all for your support and sorry for any mistakes.

Yours truly,
Navneet 💜