Chapter 17 💛

Flashback Continued

PreeShri reached Mumbai. They found Sarla and everything else happened like in the
show.
Prithvi wanted revenge from Rishabh. He got a message from an unknown number.

Agar tum Rishabh se badla lena chahte ho toh jaisa mein kehti hoon waise karo.

Prithvi, blinded by wanting revenge, followed each instruction. Sarla guided Prithvi on every step and went as far as getting herself kidnapped so Preeta wouldn't expose Sherlyn. She never told PriLyn her true identity because if they got exposed, she wouldn't get caught. She tried to kill PreeShri several times but failed because Karan reached there and saved his babydoll every time.

She didn't know of the will Raghuveer wrote but one day, on the day of holi (latest holi), her goon found it in PreeShri's old house. She got shocked and realised that she wouldn't be able to get the property before Preeta turned 26.

After PreeShri came home that day, she wanted to make her sign a document that stated that whenever Preeta got the property she would have to transfer it to Sarla. She went into her room and heard her saying that she would run away. Sarla realised that she wouldn't get a better chance.

She called her goon and told him to kill Preeta so she would get the money automatically. The goon hits Preeta and drives away (you can read in chapter 1 that it was another car that hit Preeta not Yash) Preeta went unconscious and lost her memory.

After that Sherlyn left Prithvi and turned nice. Sarla tried to kill her as well but she couldn't. Preeta came back after 4 years and the day she was getting married to Akash was her birthday, her 26th birthday.

Flashback over
———————

Sarla: toh yeh thi meri kahani

Everyone looked stunned😦. Finally Prithvi breaks the silence.

Prithvi: *clapping* waah saasu mum, brilliant, kisi ko bhi pata nahi laga,kya plan banaya hai aapne lekin ek choti si galti kar di, Preeta Ji ko maariye mat, unki shadi mujhse karadiye

Preeta: tujh jaise bakhre se shadi karne se pehle mein marna pasand karoongi.

Prithvi: kya kaha?!

He moves towards Preeta and holds her hand, Karan tries to move towards Prithvi but goons come and hold everyone back. Preeta jerks her hand from Prithvi's.

Prithvi: kya keh rahi thi tu, mujhse shadi nahi karegi,

Preeta: Nahi! Kabhi nahi

He holds her neck choking her

Everyone: PREETA!!

Karan: CHOD USSE!!! *He tries to get out of the goons' grip but fails*

Prithvi leaves her neck and Preeta coughs.

Prithvi: acha ab sanjha tu mujhse shadi kyu nahi karegi, tu abhi bhi iss gilli danda player we pyaar karti hai na

Preeta looks at Karan and they share a painful eyelock.

He holds her hand and takes her to the Mandap. He sits down and holds her hand pulling her down.

Preeta: MEIN TUMSE SHADI NAHI KARUNGI

Prithvi: kaise nahi karegi!

Voice: yaha koi shadi nahi hone wali.

The police come in.

Inspector: arrest them *pointing towards Sarla and Prithvi and the goons*

The police arrest them and turn towards everyone.