Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Hey, stop daydreaming, you're holding all of us back!"

I was jolted out from my reverie.

"Oh Ryujin, oh I'm sorry.", trying to raise my hand up to block the incoming hits that would fall on me.

"It's noona and I'm not your chummy friend. I'm your dance teacher, stop fooling around," she said as she lined up her "shot"

Was it to the stomach? The legs? The groin? It was a sharp chop to the neck. I fell down, writhing in pain and Ryujin towered over me, smirking. Everyone turned around, trying to look away, in their minds they were probably secretly judging me. This was just a usual day in my dance class...

Yes, Shin Ryujin, Rapper and Dancer of ITZY, was actually my dance teacher! You wouldn't believe it at all. To be fair, the dance gig was just for her to earn extra pocket money but it was still unbelievable that an idol would be your dance teacher! Her students were mostly friends we knew like our classmates in high school. So we all knew each other, but that was the problem, we all knew each other-- and for some reason, she always picked on me, humiliating me in front of the class, calling me stupid.

Today was no different.

"Why are you so clumsy, keep up to the beat! Are you stupid? Why can't you do it properly? Do you want to stay back after class again?"

God, the list of insults this girl knows has no end...

I glanced at the clock, just ten more minutes. Ten more minutes and I can go back home, away from all the weird glances and most importantly, away from Ryujin.

Ten minutes later

"Yes guys, most of you have been dancing really well today, I think y'all all deserve a good break. Alright, time's up I think y'all are all looking forward to going home. Have a good break and come back energized next week for the lesson. Alright guys, bye!"

Everyone left the dance studio, and I was also about to pack up my bags and leave, I still had a project due a few days from now and I was going to start on it today. As I was about to leave, Ryujin called me,

"Hey, you left your water bottle behind."

In typical Ryujin-sassy fashion, she threw the bottle to me, even though we were just a few metres apart and she could just walk over and give it me. Needless to say, she was a poor thrower and the bottle wasn't even close to me. I picked it up and was about to walk away while saying,

"Geez, can't you act like a lady, you're an idol, for goodness's sake."

With that I turned around, about to walk out when Ryujin called after me, running that few metres, before planting a kiss on my cheek. What the hell was she doing? Is she crazy? She pulled back, tucking her hair behind her ears.

She said, "You're a boy, oh my god, but just because a girl kissed you, you're blushing uncontrollably." She giggled uncontrollably, and at that moment, I felt butterflies in my stomach but also felt unbearably hot.

I picked up my bag, and stormed out, away from a smirking Ryujin, my mind completely confused. I was going to walk the remaining 10 minutes back from the studio to my home when suddenly, my phone buzzed.

Hey Kyungsoo, if you tell anyone about what we did after the lesson today, I'll make sure next time, I'll do something that will make you more than just blush. You know I'll do it. So you better not tell anyone.

Oh my god, how did she get my number and even weirder, she saved her number as "My Dear Ryujin"!. This was so embarrassing but confusing at the same time! Shin Ryujin, you're such a player, toying with my emotions, pulling at my heartstrings, you're really confusing me.

I was about to delete the message, and I stopped on the pavement. After about a minute or so, I kept my phone, telling myself, "I'm going to make Ryujin pay for this."

A/N How was it? Do give comments, thanks!