Chapter 12: Kyungsoo's Chapter (The end of everything)

I lay down in my bed, thinking about what has happened in the past few days. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine that I, Lee Kyungsoo, an average boy with nothing special, would actually have two insanely pretty and talented and smart girls going after me.

Ryujin or Yuna? They're two different girls with two different charms and I couldn't help but fall in love with both of them. I loved every single bit of Ryujin's personality but I also loved every bit of Yuna. Decisions, decisions... I lay on the bed, and gradually drifted to my sleep.

I woke up and jumped out of my bed, full of excitement and eagerness. I hardly slept at all last night, waking up periodically. In my sleep, Yuna and Ryujin both sat beside each other, opposite me. They stared at me so intensely and they asked the same question, "Do you like me, Kyungsoo?" I would try to say something but I would never be able to let them hear it. And this was the point where I would always wake up from the "nightmare".

I realised I had to be really honest, not just to Ryujin and Yuna but to myself. I took out my phone and texted both of them.

Hey Ryujin and Yuna, can we meet up? I have something to say to both of you, face-to-face.

I quickly got a response from both of them.

Ok Kyungsoo, we'll see you at the usual place.

I took in a deep breath, after this, everything would change and perhaps we would never be able to go back to the way we used to be, for better or for worse.

A/N OK so I've decided that I'll write two chapters with alternate endings--one in which the reader gets together with Yuna, and the other with Ryujin. So skip forward to the chapter with the couple you ship :)