{𝟷}

a/n: enjoy :D

Third Person Pov:

It was a friday night, Not a lot of people were shopping for how late it was.
11:30 pm to be exact.
The group were in the grocery store playing hide and seek.
Jungkook was it.
Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok were hiding in the chip aisle.
Namjoon and Jin were hiding behind the liquor.
While Taehyung was hiding behind the bread aisle.

Junkook was close to his three hyungs when he noticed Taehyung running across the bread aisle to get to the back of the store where they stored useless stuff the store owners didn't really use.
He instead changed his mind and went the other way so he could suprise his baby.

Jungkook went the exact opposite way so he could sneak behind Taehyung so he can suprise him.
He saw Taehyung giggling cutely and poking his head out seeing if the coast was clear for him to run to the other side.
Before Taehyung could even take another step he felt muscular arms around his waist. Taehyung gasped lightly already knowing who it was.

"Nooooo!!" Taehyung whined.
Jungkook just laughed lightly "Sorry baby I caught you running across the aisle when I was about to catch the hyungs."
"Kook why couldn't you just catch them first if you were close to them, hm?" Taehyung whined again

Jungkook turned Taehyung around so they were facing eachother and pulled them closer so that their lips were touching.

Taehyung put his arms around Jungkooks neck while Jungkook Pulled Taehyung even closer so that their chests were basically touching.
Jungkook wasn't really satisfied as he craved for more then just kissing on the lips.

So he squeezed Taehyung's bum and that's when Taehyung opened his mouth Jungkook smirking as he slipped his tounge in as he wanted entrance in the first place.
Taehyung moaned lightly but before it could go any further he lightly pushed Jungkook away while Jungkook made his hands around Taehyung's waist.

"Were in the store what if one of the hyungs catches us?" Taehyung said as he was looking down shyly.
Jungkook just hummed and admiring how cute and flustered Taehyung looked.
Taehyung looked up and cocked is head to the side "What?" he questioned.
"Nothing i'm just glad i caught you first"
Jungkook said smiling.

A/N
okay that was bad 😍✌️🔥
but hopefully i get better anyways stay safe ❤️