Afternoon two - master

School went by quickly. Dean glanced a few times to Castiel but Cas didnt noticed. Cas glanced a few times to Dean but Dean didnt noticed. After lunch Cas found a note in his locker. "meet me at the parking spot. I take you to Kylie. And back home afterwards. D." Cas couldnt help but smile a bit. That would cause rumors. Castiel, the school wierdo was allowed to enter Deans beloved car.

It was late when Castiel left the building to meet Dean. Almost every student was aready gone, back inside or home. Dean was already waiting. It was unusual for him. Some student were looking. Why was Dean Winchester waiting at his car? Dean smiled as soon as he saw Castiel. "Ready for another Day working on the project?" he asked. "Sure" castiel nodded. And got into the car. Dean followed. The other student around watched in suprise. As soon as they left the parking spot both started to laugh. They knew exactly what they had done.

After a few minutes they arrived and went upstairs. Kylie was already there, preparing the setup. "Hey guys, welcome back. How are you two today?" She asked. "Were fine i guess." Castiel replied. He had noticed that Dean had a few troubles sitting long time comfortable. And he knew exactly why. He smirked at Dean. But Dean just nodded. "So, today i want to try something...different. Since yesterday went so well you might are okey with it. If not we do something else." "Spill it out, what do you want" Dean asked. Kylie just smirked almost evil. Then she pulled out a black collar and some handcuffs. "Roleplay it is. One dom, one sub. I dont care who is who. Only conditions: the sub has to wear the collar the entire time and at some point he has to be handcuffed. I choosed the plain ones because i hate the fuzzy ones. Hope you dont mind." Dean and Cas looked at each other. Then Cas stepped foreward and grabbed the collar. Dean looked suprised. "You were bottom yesterday. So i guess its my time today. Or do you want...?" Casiel couldnt imagine Dean beeing a sub. But to be honest..the thought of Dean beeing his dom was hot. Dean just swalloed. Castiel put on the collar. It was thick, black leather. Dean watched him. Only thinking of Castiel beeing al his, only following his orders....he felt like he could come right now. Why was this that hot and turning him on. He was never into such things. Or into guys. Kylie just grinned. And made herself ready to shoot. "Cas, if i hurt you to much or make you uncomfortable tell me." Cas nodded. Then he smirked. "Do what you want, i will follow your orders. Safeword: Impala" He replied. Dean smirked. Then he focused. His eyes went dark and hard, his face changed to ...dominant. And Castiel felt like he was melting. He would do everything. Take everything. Suddenly Dean hit him straight in the face. Castiels cheek burned. But he didnt flinched. "First rule, dont talk unless i allow you. Second: Call me Master or Sir. Third: Dont touch yourself unless i tell you to. Fourth: Dont touch me. Understood?" Deans voice was emotionless and hard. Cas nodded. Only to get another hit. Not as strong as the first one bot strong enough. "I asked you something." Castiel swalloed. "Yes Master. I understand" He looked down. Like a good slave. "Strip." Dean commanded. Ad Cas did. Only the collar was left. Dean pushed him down onto the bed and handcuffed his arms above his head. Cas was already half hard. Dean smirked evil. And started to kiss Castiels body. Soon Castiel whinced under the touches. Dean looked up. "sshh, quite. And stopp moving" Castiel stopped moving instant and no noise escaped his lips. Dean was impessed. He kissed and licked his way all over Castiel. And then he hit a spot, causing a moan and a twitch from Cas. Cas knew that he would be punished but he couldnt control himself. Dean turned him around so Cas was laying on his stomache. And then he slammed his ass. Cas hissed. Three times Deans hand hit Castiels ass. It felt hot and painfull. But Castiel tried to stay as quiet as possible. Dean put his hands on Castiels shouldes. And pressed his nails into the soft flesh. Cas felt his skin break. Then Dean slowly dragged his hands down, all over his back. Cas tried really hard not to moan or to hiss. But when Dean arrived at his lower back he lost it. Again. And Dean hit his ass again. five times. Then he turned him around again. Now Castiel was painfully hard. Dean started to strip. He knew that watching him was like torture for Castiel. Dean himself was hard to. he freed Castiel from the bed but let his hands cuffed together behind his back. Then he took him at the collar and dragged him down onto the floor, almost choking him. But Castiel didnt complained. "On your knees and open youre mouth" Dean commanded. Castiels eyes widened. He knew what would come and honestly he was looking foreward to it. He had already dreamed about this. He opened his mouth and Dean pushed his hard one in. With one hand he was holding Castiel in place, stabilizing him since he was handcuffed. Castiels tounge danced around Dean. His lips closed softly around it, trapped it in this wet heat. Dean moaned. This was already so good. He started to thrust into Castiels mouth. Every time pushing a bit deeper. Until Cas gagged. But to Deans suprise that didnt stopped Castiel to take him deeper into his mouth. His eyes started to water but he took it like a brave little slut. Dean gripped his hair harder. "Such a great little slut, taking me deep like a real whore. " he growled. And Dean could tell that this words turned Cas on. Dean pulled out fast when he noticed that he was about to cum. He had different plans. Cas whinced about the loss. He wanted Dean back. Dean smiled evil. "What was that whore? Tell me, what do you want" Cas swalloed. Then he looked up to Dean. "Please, Master, i want you. I want youre cock filling me." How could a person look so innocennt while begging to be fucked. This insane blue puppy eyes. "You want my cock like a little slut? Want me to fuck you until you bleed and cant walk for days? Want me to mark you as mine so everyone can see that youre mine, that you are my whore?" Dean asked with a dangerous deep voice. Castiel nodded. "Yes Master, please. Fuck me, claim me." That was all Dean needed. He pulled Cas up on his collar, choking him again and threw him onto the bed. He fliped him face down and ass up, hands still handcuffed on his back. And then he pushed in, all at once. Dry, without preparation. Castiel screamed in pain and arched his back. "Yes, scream for me little whore" Dean growled. He was a bit concerned but Castiel didnt said the safeword. So he stayed in his role and continued. Without givin Cas time to adjust he thrusted in and out. Soon Castiels screams tourned into moans. "Dont you dare to come" Dean whispered into his ear. Dean could feel that Cas was bleeding. But he was to far gone, to lost to care. He felt himself comming closer. So he wrapped one hand around Castiels hard cock and ordered "Cum" And Castiel came. Hard, painting himself and the sheet under him white. Screaming and shaking his muscels clenched around Dean. And pushed Dean over the edge. He screamend to and filled Castiel with hot liquid. Before he collapsed breathless he freed Cas from his handcuffs. Then he pulled the shaking, panting boy into a hug. Cas felt used, sore, exhausted. Everything was hurting. But it was good. He fet something hot and burnig leaking out of him but he didnt care. Deans soft voice dragged him out of his mind. "i know youre tired but we have to shower. I take care of you, just try not to fall asleep." Castiel opened his eyes a bit and nodded, to done for more.

Kylie was stunned. she never expected something like this. But this guys always suprised her. And the pics she took...just wow. She opened the door to the shower and turned on the water, making sure it was warm but not to hot. Castiel looked so wasted. And Dean was so caring. Dean picked Cas up like a baby and went to the shower. He stopped and looked at Kylie. "Do you want to shoot this too?" he asked. "only if you allow it. I have my pics for tody but i am always happy if i can take more." "then follow." Dean was wondering why he doesnt care about Kylie beeing around while such..private moments. He stepped into the shower and sat down Castiel. Cas stood there, leaned against Deans chest, legs almost to weak to hold him. Carefully Dean started to wash Castiel. He could feel the boy twitching when he cleand the scratches and his bleeding ass. "Sorry for hurting you Cas. I didnt ment to." dean whispered into his ear "Dont be...i wanted as much as you" Castiel mumbled back. Dean placed a tender kiss on Castiels cheek. After the shower Dean dried them both and wrapped them in the soft towels. Kylie went out again and changed the bedsheets. They were full of cum and blood. But before changing them she took a pic, of course. Dean came out with Cas just in time when Kylie finished the bed. She looked at them. "You can sleep here it you want. food is in the kitchen. i can give you a key. You both are looking tired, especially Castiel. Stay for the night. i leave you alone" Dean looked at Castiel in his arms. Poor guy was already half asleep. He nodded. "Thank you. We stay i guess. I dont feel like i should drive." Kylie smiled and handed Dean the Key. Then she took her camera and her notebook and left.

Dean layed Castiel down and himself beside him. He pulled the blankets over them. Castiels body felt a bit cold. Then he hugged the smaller guy. Castiel felt asleep instant. Dean stayed awake for a bit, listening to the sound of Castiels breath. Why does it felt so comfortable to hold this guy like this. Dean was never a cuddler. Everything about this...project was so different and special. But right now he doesnt really care. He only cared about the boy in his arms. And with a smile Dean felt asleep.

Whe Castiel woke up next morning he felt wasted. Everything was still hurting. But he smiled. Then he smelled bacon. But before he could get up Dean entered the room. He smiled at him. "Good youre awake. We have two hours before school. I made breakfast." Castiel tried to sit up and winced. His ass hurt a lot. Dean looked a bit sorry. Then he came over and helped him up on his feet. Castiels body looked awfull. On his neck where the collar was where blue and purple marks. Also on his wrists. His back had big bloody scratches. Not to mention how his ass must feel. "Youre okey? Think you can go to school?" Dean asked. Cas smiled weakly. "Do i have a choice? I dont think the teachers woul allow me to stay at home if i say ive been fucked to hard for a photoproject from the art classes. But maybe we can get some painkillers before school." Dean smiled and chuckeld. "Then put on some clothes. Or not, i like the view. But breakfast is getting cold." he said. Castiel smirked and blushed a bit. Then he managed to get his boxers and put it on. Every movement hurt. Dean wached him from the doorframe. It was adorable and funny. Castiel just bitchfaced him. Then they went to the kitchen for breakfast.