Afternoon three - Playtime

Arriving at school was funny. Like leaving yesterday. Every student looked confused when Castiel got out of Deans car. They nodded towards each other and went wordless to their classes. They made this plan on the way to school. Act normal like nothing happened. No words, just be casual. Both tried to hold in their laughs. Castiel had it easier since he had no friends trying to talk to him. But he could see that Dean was surrounded fast by his friends. Dean looked amused when his friends came to him. Without greeting him Garth started. "What the heck was that dean? Castiel, the schoolwierdo got a ride in your car? First a ride away yesterday and now to school to?" "Chill..we are working on a project and it got very late yesterday. So i offered him to stay over night." Jess raised an eyebrow. She was Deans age but Dean knew that she had a thing for his little brother sam. "Dean, you never offer someone to stay over night. And you never let someone in youre car." Damm, she was right. "Things can change jess...and Castiel was really helpfull." if they only knew the truth.

School was boring but went over. Castiel had problems sitting or walking but he covered it well. He showed no sign of pain. And his shifting could be because he was bored. and he was good in hiding the marks Dean left. Even the one on his throat. After school Dean waited at his car for Castiel to get in. And they drove back to Kylies shooting-apartment.

"Hejya boys. Nice to see you again. Castiel, how are you?" Kylie asked a bit worried. "I am fine, thank you. Still a bit sore but painkillers are a great thing." Castiel was still wondering why he felt so confident around Kylie. This whole thing was wierd from start to end. "if you say so. Then i tell you whats on for today. I guess after yesterday youre not into action this time. And its the last time. So i thought why not something fun." She pulled out a box and opened it. it was full of toys. Sex-toys. Dildos, vibrators, oils and things no one of them have seen before. "no orders today. Just..play and have fun. Relax. Explore. Chill." Kylie set up her camera.

The boys looked at the things in the box. Castiel spotted a bottle of massage oil. He knew that Dean had footballtraining before lunch. And he knew how the trainer was. He smirked. "i have an idea how to start. Strip and lay down on your stomach" he said to Dean. Dean raised an eyebrow but did as he was told. He trusted Castiel. Cas stripped to and grabbed the bottle. He put something of the oil on his hands and sat down on deans back, legs on both sides of him. Then he started to massage him. Castiel had a sister who was used to be a cheerleader. Whenever she had training and was sore he massaged her. It was their thing. Now Cas used his skills on Dean. Dean never had a massage. He lived only with his dad and his younger brother. And a stict no chick-flic rule. Inclouding massages. but this felt nice. Castiels skilled hands on his body in a non-sexual way were new but great. After a while Castiels hands moved lower on Deans back, massaging his waist and hips, his thumps stroking Deans ass. Dean groaned. Castiel smirked. Then he pulled a toy out of the box. A strange shaped vibrator with little knobs. he switched the thing on and started at Deans neck, slowly massaging deeper. Dean let out a soft, relaxed moan. This was so different. Then Castiel teased his ass and around his hole with the thing. He waited for Deans respond. Should he go in or just stay out and massaging him more. "put it in if you want Cas" Dean said with closed eyes. Cas smiled and slowly pushed the vibrating thing in. It was already slicked up with the oil and went smooth in. Dean moaned again. It sounded almos like a purr but more from a tiger than a cat. With one hand Castiel moved the toy inside Dean, the other went to Deans now half hard cock and startet to stroke it. Slowly, tender Cas jerked Dean off. And Dean just let it happend. Soft kisses were placed on his skin, soft hands touched him. And then Dean came. Even the orgasm felt different, slower, relaxed. When he opened his eyes he saw blue eyes and a beautiful smile. Cas kissed his lips soft and lovingly. Dean smiled back.

Behind her camera Kylie was almost dying because of the cuteness. But she stayed quiet, just making pics. Dean got up. "Youre turn Cas" he said befor laying Castiel down. " I cant massage but i can do other things. Relax and let go" Dean kissed Castiels cheek, his jaw, his neck. Castiel closed his eyes. Whatever Dean wanted to do, he would love it. Deans hands slowly cared Castiels skin, mapping every muscle. Castiel never thought that Dean could be so tender, so loving. He felt himself melt into the touches. Fingers mixed with kisses. Everything tingled. Then Dean moved slowly lower. Fingers dancing around the base of Castiels dick. Dean made sure to stay away from Castiels ass because he was still sore and open from yesterday. But he kissed every other inch of castiels skin. Then he started to stroke his dick. Never stopp kissing Castiels neck and chest, licking over the nippels. He jerked Castiel with well trained, skilled movements. And after Castiel came he dragged him into a hug, petting him. none of them cared about the sticky mess on them. Kylie just sat down and looked through the pics while the both cuddled. A big grin was on her face.

After a while Castiel got up. "We should shower" he whispered to Dean. Dean nodded. "Alone or do you want me to join?" he asked back. Castiel just kissed him. "its up to you but i dont mind to shower with you." Dean kissed back and both went into the shower. Together.

Afterwards Castiel packed his things. Kylie was focussed on her pics. Suddenly Dean wrabbed his arms around Castiels waist from behind. "i am hungry and i guess youre too. Let me take you out. A nice diner or something." He almost sounded nervouse. Cas tourned around. "Are you asking me  out for a date?" he asked almost jokingly. But somewhere in his heart he wanted it to be a date. "Well, i guess you can call it a date. Even if its wierd to ask for date after you had sex...three times." dean replied. Castiels heart jumped. "Yes Dean, i am hungry. Lets go on a date." In the back Kylie cheered silently in her mind.