2 - Wonyoung

"Stop it, Yuri unnie...Eunbi unnie help me!!"

Yuri has been tugging at my school bag for the past 10 minutes, pretending to ride a horse. And who is the horse?? Yes, me.

"Yuri, stop pulling Wonyoung. Bye guys, I have to run. The bus is here."

I can't believe it. Eunbi left me with annoooooying Jo Yuri.

"Fine." Yuri pouted her lips. "But look who's there!!"

My eyeballs followed the direction Yuri's finger was pointing.

"Ahn Yujin!!" I shouted.

Oops-

What was I thinking shouting across the street??

Yujin turned her head and her face split into a wide smile when our eyes met. Beside her is her best friend, Choi Yena. Yena waved happily at me and I waved back. Or was she waving at me?? It doesn't matter...

They waited for us to reach them. Yujin then put her arm around my shoulder. I wanted to hit her arm off but eventually just left it. We then started walking with me, Yujin and Yena in front and Yuri using her phone by her own at the back.

"So, did you complete your homework yesterday??" Yujin suddenly asked.

"No, there was still a little left at the back so I guess Mr Kim wouldn't murder me..."

"Mr Kim won't have time to murder you today 'cos he's gonna murder me first. I totally gave up on his homework. What kind of homework was that?? He didn't even teach us...what that's called?? See, I don't even know."

"You don't know because you weren't listening. You fell asleep, remember??"

"Yeah, whatever. Have you had breakfast?? Yena and I are gonna grab some bread and milk there. We can help you and your friends get something."

I love this girl!! She's always so caring.

"Wonyoung??" Yujin's voice snapped me out. "Are you feeling very warm?? Your cheeks are so red."

Oh god, I'm blushing. And in front of her.

"Yes, I've eaten. Go quickly, school's starting in 15 minutes."

Yujin gestured to Yena to follow her. But Yena whispered to Yujin something then both of them started smiling. Yujin then left to buy breakfast, leaving Yena with us.

Yena started talking to me first, although I realised she kept looking at something behind me like she could not get her eyes off it.

"Yena unnie, what are you looking at??" I turned behind to see what exactly caught her attention.

"Um...nothing...haha." Yena stammered. I can see that her cheeks are red even though she tried to hide it by bending her head. I looked behind again. There was Yuri playing with her mobile Superstar rhythm game. I have no idea which song she is playing because she has all the Superstar games on her phone. But, by the looks of it, she seemed to be in hard mode. I scanned the area, I don't see any hot guys out there...just a couple of nerdy guys sitting there reading their textbooks.

Maybe Yena's into nerdy guys??

Just then, Yujin had returned and she passed Yena her bun and a packet of strawberry milk before digging into her own.

We kept talking and joking around on the way to school and when we reached school, I kinda feel sad because Yujin and I are in different classes. Good thing we are meeting again during lunch.

"See ya later, Wonyoung!!" Yujin said.

I waved goodbye.

"Yuri, let's go to class now if not we'll be late." Yena said gently to Yuri.

"Sure...yeah. Bye Wonyoung!!"

I waved again and headed to my class.

[Picture(s) not mine creds to owner(s)]

pls gimme some comments so i can improve or anything u wish to see in the story!!

Don't kill me pls thx im sorry lmao