28

She immediately found herself engulfed by the scent of freshly chopped mint,

As she entered the smoke-filled kitchen, wherein she could not help but squint.

She struggled to find where he was standing, but soon enough, she caught a glint

Of what she assumed was his belt, so she made his way to him in a short sprint.

"Why does this envelope have my name?" she inquired, wasting nor her time nor his,

"I'm in the middle of something right now," he stated, "can we please postpone this quiz?"

"To be honest, I couldn't care less - I just need you to tell me what this envelope is."

"It's something I can explain to you later," he then turned on the mixer with a loud whiz.

"You know, I could just open it right now," she told him honestly, "I mean, it has my name."

He then turned off the mixer and sighed, "If I heard you correctly, you said you wanted to open it, but I can assure you - what's inside is rather lame."

She fought the urge to bash his head against the grey ceramic counter and exclaim

About how she can assure him that he was a piece of shit, then she would burn his body in one, large flame.

"Alright fine, I won't open it," she replied, "but you'd just have to tell me where I could find a bathroom in this maze."

"It's just outside the kitchen door to your left, right next to the green vase."

She then swiftly exited the kitchen, then turned to her right, walking in a fast pace

She then went to the coat rack and picked up the envelope,

For it was time she finally cracked the case.