4. Settling in

As we walked upstairs i could feel eyes on me. I looked behind me and i saw the boys quickly looking away .i laughed to myself and continued up the stairs. We started to unpack my stuff into charli and dixies room. I was excited j was staying with them its like a sleepover that goes on forever. I started to put all my clothes in the big walk in closet and i also put my shoes in .i saw a massive space left for me to put my make up in. I dont have much make up because im a bit of a tom boy but i would still never say no to wearing a dress. As i packed everything away I decided to pick some clothes to wear.
I asked charli and dixie to wait outside while i got changed . I changed into these.

I walk outside and the girls were waiting for me

I walk outside and the girls were waiting for me. "Okay guys we all need a plan" i say to them. We all laugh. "What are ye laughing at get down here" we hear ondreaz scream. "SHUT THE FUCK UP WERE MAKING A PLAN" i shout down at him. "Jesus" ondreaz says sarcastically. All the guys laugh. "Ok so their all in the living room and theirs 4 entrances to get down there from upstairs " kouvr says. "The kitchen, the back door, the second living room and the front door" charli says. "We can all get down there cant we" addison says. "Yeah" charli says. "Okay so charli and dixie you two jump down to the front door from the balcony , addison you jump down to the back door down from the balcony, kouvr you go down through the second living room through the vent then i go through the kitchen through the other vent" i say. "ARE YOU READY" we hear tony scream. "WHEN I GET DOWN THERE I SWEAR" i shout. "WHEN YOU GET DOWN HERE IM BEATING YOUR FINE ASS" tony screams then i hear all the lads say "ooooo".  We all creep down and then we all run at them. Charli runs and tackles tayler. Dixie tackles ondreaz. Addison tackles calvin. Kouvr tackles alex. I tackle tony. As i go to charge at tony he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. "TONY" i say. "Not so tough now huh" tony says. "Were meant to be wrestling not picking up eachother" i say laughing. "Fine"he says letting me down. " i bet if i tried i could lift you see how smart ya would be then" i say with a sassy tone.
"Try then" he says laughing. I try and then he smacks my ass. 'I stand up and have my mouth open and smiling at the same time.
And then -
A/n
Sorry for the cliffhanger. I wont leave you all hanging for long im going to write the next one right now. I would like you all to give me advice on my book as its my first book and any suggestions let me know and ill do my best to fit them in. Thanks love you all 💖