7. Pool day pt 2

I walk upstairs and i asked charli and dixie did they wanna come the pool with me and tony. They said sure so i went and asked alex, kouvr , addison,ondreaz and calvin they all said sure.
I was kinda excited to go to the pool and bave a fun time.
I was kinda confused on why tony wanted me to go to the pool but i kinda let it slide.
I was getting curious so i asked addison.
"Tony wants me to go to the pool with him thats why i asked all of you to come too but why would he ask for me to go to the pool" i asked confused.
"Omg i think he just wants to see you in a swimsuit" addison said excited.
"Hes a creep" i said while we both laughed.
"Okay lets get ready" all the girls said bursting into the room.
We all laughed.
I wore this

We all wore matching everything exept for charli because they only had one of each between them she wore a black swim suit

We all walked out with our robes around us tied up.
All the guys were in the pool . As we all walked out (in slow motion😂) the guys starred at us all. We were all in versache robes and gucci slides.
"What are ye looking at" i said confused.
"You all look amazing" tayler said.
"Thanks" i said as i put my glasses on my head.
Me and all the girls put our towels on the ground as we tryed to get a tan. I put my sunglasses back on and layed there. Untill i got drowned will a bucket of water. "OH MY GOD" i screamed so angry.
"WHO DID THAT" all the guys pointed at each other. "YOU ALL DONE IT" i said confused and angry. "You cant beat us all up now can you" nick said proudly. I turn around to the girls and we all got buckets and filled them with water. "Well nick my friend i cant but we all will" i said pointing to me and the girls. "Uh oh" calvin said. We chased after them and throw the water on them. Ondreaz pushed me in the water. "OH MY ONDRE" i screamed. "You have such a temper" calvin said. "Fuck you calvin" i said. I went up to tony. I pushed him up to the wall. I pointed my finger at him and say "guess what dumbass now i cant tan". "Awh thats a shame" tony said. Tony flipped me over and now he was pinning me to the wall. " your beautiful with or without tan" tony says. I blush really hard so i put my face in his chest. Everyone takes pictures.
I jump and wrap my legs around his waist.
"Take me away from this embarrassment" i say laughing.
They all laugh. "Now your in your swimsuit i can do this" tony said.
"Do wha-" tony throws me in the pool.
"Calm north calm" i say.
"Tony help me out of the pool" i say.
He grabs my hand and as i get out he lets go and i fall back in. I pretend to cry.
"North im sorry"tony says as he helps me out of the pool.
I stand up and slap him hard on the arm then i smile and i say " thanks for helping me out".
"Ooooo" i hear the guys saying as i walk away.
I walk over to kouvr and we dragged eachother in the water. We laugh.
"How is it okay for kouvr to put you in the pool and when tony does you get mad" calvin says.
" because kouvrs my friend and hes not" i say as i wink at tony.
Tony walks away. Me and kouvr mess around in the pool and then I decided to check on tony
I went to the bathroom and took off my swim suit and put only my robe my bra my underwear my slides and my glasses on.
I walk upstairs and go to his room. I knock kn the door and walk in.
"Tony?" I say as i see him on his bed. Not gonna lie he looked pissed off.
"Get out" tony says.
"Tony im sorry you are my friend i was kidding" i said feeling sad.
He said nothing. I lay on him and look at him.
"You are my fwend" i say in a kid voice.
He took of my glasses and put them on himself.
We laugh. "So you my friend" i said. Taking my glasses off him and putting them back on.
"Sure"he said.
" why are you wearing this robe i seen you in your swimsuit" tony said.
He goes to take off my robe.
"Omg tony dont-"
He opened my robe and i was in my bra and underwear. I quickly put my robe back on.
"TONY" i say laughing.
He laughed "no need to cover up from me baby" he said passionately.
I put my finger over his lip "shhh" i say while laughing. "Dont call me baby either".
He laughs. "What can i call you then" he said with a smile on his face. "Call me mami" i said and i winked at him. I was so close to him i felt his dick getting hard. I whisper to him "tell that (i point to his dick) to stop touching me"
I kiss him. He was in shock about me kissing him he didnt kiss back. I walked away.
"WHO WANTS TO WATCH FROZEN WITH ME" ondreaz shouted. "NO ONE" alex shouted back.
I was walking past ondreaz on the second floor.
Ondreaz picked me up and hung half my body over the banister. He pressed up against my ass. I dont think he noticed then he shouted " IF YOU DONT WATCH FROZEN WITH ME ILL THROW NORTH OVER THE BANISTER". "Ugh fineee " i heard everyone say.
"Let met get changed first then we will grab snacks and watch the movie" i say. I knew ondreaz knows i had nothing on under my robe but i never really cared.
A/n
Hey guys hope you like the new chapter. If you have any changes in mind or anywhere or anything you want to happen in the story. Drop me a comment and i will do that. I love you all 💖