11. Insta day

I wake up at 8:24 am and i though i would make breakfast for everyone. I change into these

I start making 🧇 waffles

I start making 🧇 waffles. Then i get picked up. "No the waffles are gonna burn" i say laughing but also annoyed. I get thrown on the couch its ondreaz. "Ondre i have to get the waffles" i attempt to stand up and he pins my shoulders to the couch. "Dont mind the waffles" ondreaz says. "But their gonna burn" i say. I see tony coming down the stairs and i shout to him "tony check the waffles or help me one or the other". "Why would i help you" he said smiling. "Because i need to show you something" i say to him. " dre get off her" tony shouted. "I heard that a few of the sway house members are interested in you" ondreaz says.
"What" me and tony says.
"Yeah josh jaden and kio definitely do" ondreaz says.
"Well if they come near me ill kick their ass" i said confidently.
"There three guys there big guys too" ondreaz said concerned.
"I honestly dont care" i say.
I walk over and get the waffles and put them on plates and the rest of the house comes down.
" what did you need to show me" tony said coming up to me. "Oh nothing i just needed help"i say getting up then the grabs the pocket of my shorts and pulls me back on the couch to him and i fall on his lap. "TONY" i shout. He laughs.he lets me up. I walk over to addison and she whispers "tony definitely has a crush on you i think ondre does too he just dosent show it as well". "Really" i say to her.
"Yeah" she says.
"Girl you havent uploaded a new insta in ages" addison says to me confused.
"Ill take some for you"she said. "Okay sure" i say.
"Yay" she said excitedly.
I changed and then we went outside.
We took some pics then i uploaded them.

@northcarter im not a firecracker im just a normal LA queen p

@northcarter im not a firecracker im just a normal LA queen p.s i cut my hair.
🎥 💫 @addisonrae
Comments 🌟
@jamescharles get it sister
      (@northcarter - yes james love you)
@addisonrae thats my bitch
@fan1 i love the hair
        (@northwest - and i love you ❤️)
@lopez_tony my queen tho 😂💖
@jadenhossler i love those shins tho 😂
           (@northwest- thanks 😂)
———————————————————————————
While we were taking pics tony asked me could he take a pic of me for insta. "Can i take a pic of ya" tony said while laughing. "Why do you wanna take a pic of me" i say confused. "Cause i wanna catch your beauty" he said with a smile. "Awwww" addison said.
"Shut it" i said to addison. She walked inside laughing. I turn to tony " fine" i say to him.
He gave me clothes to change into knowing i would say yes. I changed and he told me to sit by his car.
He came up to me and lifted my legs to put them in the position he wanted. He looked into my eyes then i reached for his face and I slowly kissed him. I pulled away and said "lets get this picture taken" i say to him and smiled. He looked so happy. "I was living for that moment" he said and he smiled and stepped back to take the picture.
  He took it and showed me. "Awh" i say and i hug him and be hugs back. "There perfect". So i post it.

@northwest when tony forces you to take a pic and it actually turns out bomb asf

🎥 💫 @lopez_tony
Comments ⭐️
@Fan 1 i ship tony and north so much
@Avanigregg cant wait to meet you!!
       (@northwest - i cant wait either)
@Charlidamelio im waiting for my niece or nephew 👀❤️
    (@northwest - charli stopp 😂 🙈❤️)
@Fan2 i ship her and jaden hossler
@joshrichard 👀🌟
____________________________________
We both go inside and we see everyone starring at me and tony. We look at eachother and see were holding eachothers hand. So i take my hand away quickly and everyone laughs.
Then nick comes and says "guys josh kio and jaden are coming over for an hour playing fortnite with me and calvin is that okay?".
"Sure" everyone said exept tony.
"Im skeptical josh kio and jaden like north" tony said.
"Ill be fine" i say while i hold his hand not caring what anyone says.
"KOUVR " i shout and run up to her and we both hug and i get on her back.
"This gets wierder and wierder" ondreaz says.
"Lets all have a sleepover" dixie says.
"Yass " all the girls say.
"We will have kio jaden and josh stay over and we will all have a boy sleepover " tony says. All the guys laugh.
"What theres like 8 guys that's dangerous " i say complaining.  
"Theres 5 girls its nearly the same" ondreaz says.
"Fine lets get ready" kouvr says. We all run up stairs.