36. The new hype house member(s)

Everyone walked in with there faces in shock.
"There both little angels" ondreaz says coming over to look at the twins.
"Oh my" addison says with her mouth open with excitement.
"Omg they have norths blue eyes and they have a tiny bit of brown hair like tony" kouvr says while hugging alex.
"There both so cute" tayler and kellianne says.
"Imagine them doing little baby dances on tik tok" charli and dixie say and we all laugh.
Nick just sits on the bed and touches the babys toes.
Kouvr hugs me and says "how are you feeling".
"Em well it hurt but it was amazing" i say with a smile on my face.
"Im so happy for you well not the pain part" kouvr says and we both giggle.
"Nick what the hell are you doing" i say laughing.
"Looking at their toes" he says.
I rub his head and laugh.
Tony laughs.
"Yall are the best" tony says.
Then bryant comes in "pictures?".
I start laughing and so does everyone else.
"Sure" i say still giggling.
Tony gets ondreaz and odessa ready because i was resting and they put the babies on my stomach and i hold them for the picture.

@northcarter hey! Update time. Meet odessa and ondreaz. Odessa is 4 pound 3 and ondreaz is 4 pound 4. They both have blue eyes and brown hair.
They were born at 6:47pm today(sunday 17th may).
I know your thinking why is the babys named ondreaz and odessa well i chose odessa because my family is greek and i thought to pick a greek name and for ondreaz tony picked that because of his brother which i think is sweet.
🎥 🌟 @bryant.
Comments 💫
@lopez_tony my family❤️
@ondreazlopez. Imma get these kids hyped up.
          (@northcarter go back to sleep ondre)
@garretwatts i still thing thor wouldve been a      good name.
       (@northcarter next time.)
       (@tonylopez  oop-)
@larray next tiktok starss bitch yeass
@kouvrannon my niece and nephewww
@fan2. Is this for real
         (@northcarter im shook too it is real)
@brycehall imma let them join sway 😂.
        ( @northcarter they were signed for hype since             day 1 sorry brybry😂).
———————————————————————————
"Thanks bryant" me and tony say.
"No problem drop me a text anytime oh and this is for you both and the babies" bryant says leaving a gift.
"Aw thanks give me a hug" i say to him.
He hugs me and tony says say his goodbyes and leaves.
"We all brought gifts" addison says as they all leave there gifts at the table.
Tony hugs me.
"Guys lets leave north to rest shes been through A LOT" tayler says.
I giggle.
"Okay call us if you need us" dixie says.
Kouvr and alex hugs me "i love your sweetie" kouvr says and they both walk out.
Tony lays beside me.
"I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you odessa and ondreaz the baby one not the big one well him too but not as much" tony says laughing.
I giggle "me too i love you all and i want to have a happy ever after with you all i know i come off as a moody bitch but once you get to know me i guess i aint that bad" i say to him giggling.
"North dont be stupid when i first saw you i saw a burst of energy and a beautiful face" tony says.
"And meeting you made my life whole because when i was in high school i was made fun of . That i picked dancing over sport because everyone did sport then i fell into a whole of depression and i thought how could my life get any worse. When i met you my life sprung up and it was the best thing that ever happened to me" tony says putting his head on me.
"I love you so much and i never want to let you go" i say to him.
"Get some rest and i love you too" tony says kissing my forehead.
Me and tony both fell alseep.
This was a life that was meant for movies but i was so so so so soo lucky to have this dream come true.