8. Frozen :(

I went upstairs to me charli and dixies room. They were already ready and were waiting on me.
"Isnt frozen for little kids" i said to charli and dixie.
"North ondreaz is a little kid" they said while we all laughed. I went to my wardrobe to pick an outfit.
I chose these.

I think these are pretty funny 😂

I think these are pretty funny 😂. If anyone sees the ass of these they would say sum shit and i really dont want that to happen i say to myself.
I go over to charli and dixie they were in plaid pjs.
"You ready" they both asked.
"Just got to put on my slides" i say with a smile.
We all walked downstairs. Nick alex tony and calvin were setting up the movie. Charli walked over to them and sat down beside calvin. Me kouvr and addison were getting the snacks. Kouvr was getting the drinks addison was getting the bowls and cups while i was getting popcorn. I was waiting for the popcorn with my elbows on the table when someone picked me up and put me on the counter.
It was ondreaz. "ONDRE i gotta watch the popcorn" i say concerned. "And i gotta watch you" he said in a dreamy voice. I gave him the come on look. "Fine" he said and walked off.
"Ondre i need help" i said nervously.
"No you dont shawty" she said with a smile.
"Im a small little fuck i cant get down off the counter and the popcorn will burn" i shout at him.
"Oh fuck" he ran and took the popcorn out and poured them in the bowl and sat back down.
"And im still here " i say.
"Will someone help me" i say.
" I WILL" kouvr said running up to me and putting me on her back. We both laughed.
Me and kouvr sat beside eachother and cuddled and laughing like the hyper little bitches we are.
"North give me my girlfriend back" alex said sarcastically.
"No ondreaz will cuddle you" i say to alex.
"Sit next to me" tony says while winking.
It was so tempting but I couldnt show them that i liked tony. "No its fine i got my kouvr" i say and me and kouvr laugh.
We were watching the movie until the song first time in forever came on and me and kouvr started to get up and dance. "For the first time in forever there will be music there will be light" kouvr sang. "For the first time in forever i wont be alone" then i sang.
"Here we go" alex said.
We sang every single song. Obviously calvin told us to stfu put I through a pillow at him every time.
Me and kouvr fell alseep when we knew there was no more songs.
I woke up to someone carrying me.
It was tayler. "Hey" i say confused. "Sorry you fell asleep so i thought i would carry you to bed" he said kindly. Tayler was a really sweet guy caring too.
"Its fine" i say laughing a bit. "Tony ondreaz and calvin wanted to carry you to bed but i was worried they would do something to you" tayler said.
"Oh thanks" i say. He layed me on the bed and tucked me in. I hugged him then i kissed him on the cheek. He blushed . "G'night" he said with a smile.
"Night" i say.
I got a snapchat of tony.