6. Pool day pt 1

I woke up at 9:47 am and charli and dixie were awake on their phones. I decided to get a shower. Then i got changed into these.

"Ugh im hungry wanna come down to get some breakfast" i say to charli and dixie

"Sure" they said.
We walked downstairs and all of a sudden ondreaz came up to me and gave me a hug.
"Hey dre" i say in a sweet manor and smile.
" you look really pretty today" ondreaz says.
"Aw" i say.
"This is the kindest ive seen you Ondreaz" said laughing.
" i can be nice when i feel like it" i say and i wink and walk to kouvr.
"Heyy" i say and jump on kouvrs back.
We cuddle each other on the couch (as friends).
Alex says "north your taking my girlfriend"
"Shes my girlfriend" me and kouvr look at each other and laugh.
I hear screeching and then charli jumps on us. We all laugh.
"There all wierdos"nick says.
"Trust me this is only the start north and kouvr always does crazy shit together" alex says.
All the guys laugh.
"Wanna do a TikTok" i say to kouvr and charli.
"Yess" they both say.
We do city of angels then we do say so.
When we do say so tony comes up from behind me and throws it forward. I laugh.
I post it to see what people say.
Addison runs up to me and says "the comments are totally shipping you and tony".
"Ew" i say
"What do you mean ew" tony says playfully.
" im not getting shipped with some dude i would rather get shipped with ondreaz" i say laughing.
"Im kidding" i nearly dying on the floor of laughter.
"Right so" tony says. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Get me down help someone" i say shouting a bit. Ondreaz tryed to grab my hand buy missed and fell 😂. Tony held me over the pool.
"Tony dont you dare" i say worried. "Give me a reason why I shouldn't drop you in" tony says questionable. "Em.. eh..i will make you breakfast every morning" i say with a fake smile on my face.
"And" he says. "What do you think i am a slave" i say to him kinda pissed off. He dips my hair in the pool. "No no no no no dont tony please i just got a shower" i say pleading with him. "Fine then i want you to make me breakfast for a week and get in the pool with me today" he said. "Ugh fine" i say relieved.
"Get ready" he said with a charm. "Your so damn annoying" i say. He laughs and i walk away.
A/n
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Any more ideas for future chapters please let me know i love you all 💖