I Said That I Hate You (But I Really Love You)

The minute the door to Jennie's apartment shut close, Jisoo is barely pulled out from her reverie. She can't believe that all of those truthful words came out of her mouth. She can't believe that rather than the one thing she feared the most... the opposite just happened.

She can't believe Jennie kissed her and just how that felt so good she wants to do it over and over again.

Jennie offers her something to drink or eat that Jisoo declines with a shake of her head. She couldn't believe the brunette is still acting like a perfect gentlewoman so much this time when all Jisoo wants to do is feel her closer than ever, to feel Jennie's body against hers. She wants to be wrapped in Jennie's warmth so bad to confirm this is real and not a figment of her imagination.

The younger one sits beside her after placing a glass of water on the coffee table. "Well, drink anyway. You must be thirsty."

Usually, Jisoo doesn't have it in her to be impatient and improper but her thoughts are filled with graceless replies as her mind perceived that as an innuendo. So she drinks up instead, taking huge gulps of water to shut herself up. By the looks of it, she really seems to be thirsty.

"See? You're thirsty after all, Chu."

"Didn't want you to go through all the trouble..." Jisoo murmured. "Thought it was unnecessary."

Jennie hums in wonder. "Isn't water super necessary since we're around 60% made up of it? Plus, the water's nice."

The older woman ignores the use of her own words back at her and finished the whole glass of water first. "So are we doing science fun facts and small talks right now?"

Amused eyes watch her even after she placed the empty glass back. There's something heavy in the air, a pull so strong that Jisoo couldn't look away from Jennie. There's anticipation in her stature and now that she starts to observe more... Jennie doesn't seem to be much like herself too. She looks too calm and reserved for someone who sped up on the way to her apartment earlier.

Jisoo then decides to take the initiative now.

"Are we just going to stare at each other or are we at least going to make out? You invited me to your place. I'd hate for the trip to go to waste."

"Oh, thank god." Jennie let out in relief before closing the gap between them within a blink of an eye.

Jisoo feels Jennie's lips against her and it didn't take another second for her to return the kiss with much fervor. She had imagined how to kiss Jennie in so, so many ways she started to think she's kissing her clumsily at this very moment. Her hands were gripping Jennie's waist before they roam in different parts of her body. Her mouth was slanted and open as soon as the brunette bit her bottom lip for entrance.

The sound of that comes out of her mouth is so needy and yet Jisoo wasn't ashamed of it. It barely registers to quiet herself down. Kissing Jennie is a pleasure she would get lost in, not minding in the least bit of how much she gets carried away in the process.

Jennie grips the back of her neck as her tongue wanders inside in gentle caresses. She's taking her time as Jisoo could feel herself moaning at the way the brunette wants to memorize the feel of her, running the soft muscle against the roof of her mouth. She pulls Jennie into her, puts more fire into their kiss as one of her hands went under the latter's shirt. She elicits a whimper from her just as her cold hand presses against warm skin.

"I've been thinking about your hands, you know..." The brunette gasped into her before a delighted hum was heard. "Your fingers mostly."

"Hm... didn't know you're a talker." Jisoo curtly replied as her lips trace kisses upon Jennie's jawline.