Part 2 - Classes and Sweetness

Karma: Classes... Ugh...

I get off the bed and prepare everything needed, especially my uniform to go straight to school.

(Here's the uniforms that the Royal Magic Academy student wears)

The color of everyone's vest depends on their elements

The color of everyone's vest depends on their elements. Speaking of elements... Almost everyone in the academy has like Water, Wind, or Earth elements. There are a few with their special element, example; Mary has Light Magic, and the Crown Prince has two elements of Ice and Lightning. Each noble has one element but the crown prince has 2 and commoners rarely has an element affinity on them. Me? Well... I did use Dark magic to fake my element affinity to only Fire and I DIDN'T KNOW FIRE IS THAT RARE!!??

Flashback a few years ago that Karma is 5 years old. The Element Affiniter or whatever he's called and my Marquis and Marquise parents are in my father's office.

Mr. Element Affiniter: Your son's element is... *GASP!!*

Martha Sidos Heurassein: Oh no...

Marquis Markus Lowell: Is our son's element is bad...?

Mr. Element Affiniter: No, It's amazing...!

Markus: What is it?

Mr. Element Affiniter: It's fire.

They all look at me like I'm a new born star or popstar.

Kid Karma: Is Fire that rare?

Mr. Element Affiniter: Yes, for the past few decades, there was not, even one has a Fire element.

Back to reality. Urgh... Fire is rare, got it... I saw Mary waving at me and go to get our schedule... Our schedule is literally the same class, like I'll be on Mary's every class. At least I can watch over her since her father, the Duke asked me.

.
.
.
.
.

Yup, classes are boring and so far... No Villainess or bullies... I thought they would bully Mary after they bump each other by the class door according to the game... Is it because of me? If it is, good.

We went to the canteen and... Wow, not so crowded. Of course, they're noble, they can order their servants to bring food to them.

As we, and I mean Me and Mary got our food and grab our seat, she suddenly put her spoon with her food, trying to feed me? If I did eat it, it would... indirect... kiss... UGHHH!!! Whatever!! I did eat it and she blushed, realizing it...

Mary: H-How is it...?

I'm still eating it and gulp it. Putting my thoughts of the food.

Karma: It's good...but it might need a little more...sugar?

I'm not an expert of food tasting since Brandon invite me that one time... At least I can cook.

Mary: I see...

Alright, My turn. I used my spoon with my food on and feed it to her mouth, surprising her but she end up eating it.

Karma: So?

Mary: You're right, it might need a little more of sweetness...

We both end up giggling before going back to class.

Meanwhile at the Headmaster's office. The headmaster since a special magic to see how the other students are doing. As he saw what Karma and Mary doing, he put down his coffee while sugar won't stop flowing from his mouth.

Headmaster: Mine~ How sweet~

Staff Member: Quick! Someone get black coffees!!!

Back to Karma, as they get out of the canteen, he look at where the Headmaster's magic was set before really going back to class.
.
.
.
.
.
After class, we go home and I go to bed immediately. I can hear my mother crying for not making a successful cake and my father getting rage for not making a successful artifact gear. I wish I can comfort them but I'm too tired...
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning at school, I'm at the Student Council, facing all 5 capture targets, yup the secret capture target is the president and right in front of me. Freaking Asterisk Devilheart. I call him Aster. While playing the game with my sister... But he's not a yandere yet until he met Mary and he has Dark Magic, opposite of Light Magic.

 But he's not a yandere yet until he met Mary and he has Dark Magic, opposite of Light Magic

Aster: So Mr. Karma Lowell, would you like to join the student council?

Karma: ... (Sh*t.)

To be continued.