Part 5 - Really? I have to be the wingman?

Julius: Karma, do you think Ria hates me?

Karma: Ugh...

I'm completely confused. This morning at the student council, Julius was just straight up ask me that question and you might be wondering who's Ria is? Well it's a nickname that Julius came up with for Victoria, his fiance...

Karma: Wait a second! Why are you asking me!?

Julius: Well two reasons... Out of all of us who has a fiance, you're the only one who has a good relationship with Mary.

Karma: SHE'S NOT MY FIANCE!!! Ahem! What's the other reason?

Julius: Well, you gave advice to others...

Karma: That's just to help them for what subject they're most troubled about, not relationship advices!

Julius: I- I see... My apologises...

Karma: Just tell me the real reason.

Julius: ...I wanted Victoria not to hate me anymore and ask her at the ball...

Karma: Uhuh... Well... Hmm... As I said, I'm not good with relationship advices...

From what I remember, Victoria Ainsworth was one of the three children of Duke Ainsworth... Has a strong Earth magic and a beauty like diamond in the rough, it's what I heard from others... She's also a... Tsundere... Oh no.

- Royal Magic Academy, Courtyard -

Why am I hiding behind the bushes... I didn't even wanted to be here... I see the prince sitting down on the couch. What should I do... Huh? Mary? She tried to approach Julius and... Victoria arrives. What a bad timing... Wait, IT IS A BAD TIMING! SHE'LL MISUNDERSTOOD!!!

Victoria: Just what is it that you think you are doing here?

Mary: Lady Victoria!

Victoria: My Fiance is spending time alone with another woman, it seems, or at the very least, that's what a kind bystander told me as I was walking nearby. I merely wished to witness it myself.

Mary: No! It's not like that! I just come here and-

Julius: There's nothing to be suspicious about, Ria. She just came here just now.

Victoria: I am sure that his highness has no I'll intentions. However! Just what other people's intentions may be... Who can truly know? Isn't that right, Miss Oathstone?

Mary: That's...!

Julius: Ria, haven't you already-

Karma: (Hey Julius.)

Julius heard my voice and look around, both Mary and Victoria were confused. I quickly informed him.

Karma: (I have another magic that let's me use certain spell. Right now, I'm speaking my thoughts with yours)

Julius: (I- I see... Is it Null Magic?)

Karma: (Uh...yeah...just keep it a secret!)

Julius: (Ok, I'm just happy that I have someone who has two elements as me.)

That's what makes you happy? I continued speaking through his mind. ⟨Telepathy⟩ of course.

Karma: (Just don't act suspicious. Victoria might think you're being crazy.)

Julius: (Alright...)

Victoria: Is something the matter, your highness?

Julius: Ah yes. (Karma, what should I do?)

Karma: (Just wait and talk some things out. She's probably misunderstood the situation)

Julius: (Alright!)

After Julius cleared some things, Victoria seems not mad enough and calmed down. If I understand this correctly...

Karma: (This may be sudden, but you make sure to give Lady Victoria a big smooch.)

Julius: (SMOOCH!? In other words, you want me to kiss Ria!? Is that it!? What an insane thing to consider... But...)

The crown prince is apparently, blushing so hard that he has swirling eyes and smoke coming out of his ears, and trying not to lose consciousness. Just do it you p*ssy. And he's still overthinking.

Julius: (In the first place, Victoria is my fiance. So just one kiss should be fine, right? No, it will definitely end badly! Even so, I can't give up... Ah, but doing something like that in public is...)

And he's grip his hands into fists. Yup, so hard decisions for him. Then he looks at Victoria, who is worried about him.

Victoria: Your... Your highness...?

Julius: (But...earlier Karma said while I cleared the misunderstanding...)

"She is a Tsundere. She loves you so much, your highness, but she can't express herself honestly so she's being like that."

I mean... I did say that...

Julius: (I didn't understand at first... But could it be...? She has always kept me at a firm distance, always so stern and proud... I always thought that she hated me...)

Oh? He touch her face which startled Victoria.

Victoria: !? W-What do you think you're doing...!?

Julius: (So soft... I never noticed how beautiful and pale her skin was... How pretty those pink lips were...)

And you noticed it NOW?! And he gave her a smooch on the cheeks. Smooth...

Julius: (Of course I couldn't just kiss her on the lips like that...)

Karma: (Don't worry, you did the right thing. Aww... She's blushing, so cute.)

Julius: (Cute?)

Our crown prince look at his fiance and was surprised at what sight he sees. She's blushing...cutely... Is that even a word?

 Is that even a word?

(Something like this.)

Julius: (Cute...)

Karma: (Good job, Your highness.)

Julius: (Yeah... She's always glared at me like I was garbage, like she was going to slap me at any moment, I was even prepared for that...and yet... Oh gods above... Karma, you were completely right... Ria is really cute...)

Karma: (Good, now I'm taking Mary with me. I need to get her home.)

Julius: (Of course... You can spend time with your fiancee...)

Karma: (I SAID SHE ISN'T MY FIANCE!!!!)

Julius: (And one more question, what is a Tsundere?)

Karma: (...that's a question for another time.)

Julius: (So, does that mean you were also a "Tsundere" to Mary?)

Karma: (...I'm dispelling this spell, bye!)

I quickly stand up and wave my hand in the air, signalling Mary to come over to my side and go home. Ugh... Why did I even play as a wingman...

To be continued.

(Also, do you want me to write Karma and Mary's first encounter? Tell in the comments.)