Part 8 - Acting

Ludger: DIE DEMONS!!!

I swiftly killed the remaining multiple demons and head up to the castle walls.

Momon: Ludger, over here!

I run up to him. I look at the demon army marching towards the kingdom in large numbers. I say about thousand of thousands? Yeesh...

Knight Leader: Sir Momon, where're the other S Ranks?

Momon: They can't fight right now. They're also fighting demons from their current locations. Ludger!

Ludger: I know.

I start chanting...

Knight Leader: What's one mage would make a difference?

Momon: Watch. Ludger isn't some ordinary mage.

Two glyphs appeared on my palms and multiple massive magic circles appeared on the wall and...

Ludger: ⟨Prominence Burn: Azure⟩

...A massive beam of blue fire come out from each and every magic circles he made and... It incinerate almost all of the demon army. I say 3% of the army are alive. Good thing the knights retreated and get into the gate before I casted that.

I pretended to fall but use my sword to stand and to make it look like I'm out of Mana. Momon gave me a Mana bottle and I chug it like an old man drinking his beer in the bar. I look at the leader of the knights, who's actually a female under all of that armor and surprised by that big boi magic.

Ludger: That should suffice you, no?

Knight Leader: Ah, yes! Knights! SHOW THEM OUR STRENGTH FOR THE KINGDOM!!!

And all knights yells and charged into battle with the remaining demons.

Momon: Amazing as always, Ludger.

Ludger: Sure sure... Anyway, I heard you're going to the Demon Lord's kingdom with the princes, right?

Momon: Yeah... You want to come along?

Ludger: Like I would cooperate with nobles!

Momon: I see... Then let me know if you changed your mind.

Ludger: Yeah yeah...

And he's going back to the guild to prepare a few things. Maybe I should visit "Karma".

I entered "my" home and sneakingly reach for my room. When I entered... I saw all four capture targets and their fiances and my parents who were crying and sit besides "me", my slumbering body.

As I let a step be heard, the capture targets raised their weapons against me but I ignore them.

Ludger: I'm just here because Sir Momon told me to check on someone.

As they said that name, they lowered their weapons and "my" parents let me check "my" body.

...

Yup, dark magic indeed.

Ludger: It would have seen he was cursed by a dark magic spell... A strong one in fact that it may take him for multiple centuries for him to wake up.

Markus: I- Is there anyway we can do to wake him up?

Martha: I don't want to lose my baby! Please!!

Ugh... Mom still call me baby...

(Fun Fact: That's what my mother calls me still IRL. Wait, who said I can tell them about my life!?)

Ludger: Ugh... It might take many priests, 3 high priests or someone who has a light attribute can cure it.

As I said Light attribute, all of them flinched. Of course, the only one with the only light magic excluding me, is Mary.

Ludger: Or maybe you can kill or persuade the caster who did this.

Now the capture targets looked down on the floor. They have to kill their friend who is the Student Council President who brought all together and the destined Demon Lord who kidnapped Mary to be his bride to save both Mary and Karma, which is me but I'm currently in this clone body.

Ludger: Anyway, I'll tell Momon that I'll be joining in your quest even though as much as I hate nobles and royals. Because if you hesitate on killing the caster, I'll end it myself.

Julius: You can't-

I glared at him which he frozed.

Ludger: I believe you don't know who I am or what kind of person am I. So I'll tell you. I'm Ludger, a commoner that hates nobles and I'll do ANYTHING to make sure my patience is cured, even if it means to go against you and everyone else. That's all.

And with that, I gone to the guild and tell Momon about me joining them before I go to bed. Man... All of that acting is tiring as hell...

To be continued.