Part 6 - Joining Guild

Here I am... Giving relationship advice...

Karma: Ace, what did you two do together last time? Bonding I mean.

Ace: Well, The only time we spend together is... Watering plants together while I'm focusing on helping Grandfather...

Karma: And you never strike a conversation while doing it?

Ace: No...

Karma: Then strike a conversation, talk to her and get to know her more, and lessen your time on helping the Headmaster.

Ace: Hmmm... Yes, I'll do that. Thank you, Karma.

Karma: Now for you, Clause? You have been focusing on your training and Miss Olivia studies... From what I heard many men wants to have her, am I correct?

Clause: Yes. Many mens wants to win her heart but none of them succeeded. I was her only male friend at the time and we both agreed to be in engagement until one of us wants to annul it.

Karma: Hmmm... But you both have your own specialists?

Clause: Yes.

Karma: Hmmm... then, try spend time with her by studying with her, maybe even train her with you. Try to understand and learn each other is what I'm saying.

Clause nodded and I faced Lloyd. From what I remember in the game... Lloyd and Anastasia's relationship isn't that bad since Lloyd makes her happy and laugh all the time...

Lloyd: Karma, so about Anna...

Oh right, nicknames...

Karma: She can't control her element right?

Lloyd: H-How did you know?

Karma: Rumors.

Lloyd: Oh! I see.

Pretty much all of us except Lloyd, sighed before I give him a question that I already know but pretended that I didn't know.

Karma: Did Miss Anastasia go out sometimes?

He nodded his head negatively.

Karma: Then make her go outside with you. I heard there's a new bakery opened yesterday and they serve candy.

His eyes immediately light up... Oh right, he loves Candies.

Lloyd: What kind of candies!?

Karma: Well, I never been there so... You gonna have to find out. Maybe take Anastasia with you even.

Lloyd: I will!

I looked down as I remembered what kind of person Anastasia is. A shy distance girl that can't control her ice magic that people call her a monster. She even wants Lloyd to stay away from her for his own safety but Lloyd keeps spending time with her and always makes her laugh...

As we're done for today's meeting about the commission between The Royal Magic Academy and The Royal Knight Academy after the Royal Ball which is on few days, Asterisk talks to me.

Asterisk: Karma, I meet the girl with the rare light magic this morning...

Oh sh*t. This can't be good.

Asterisk: She was surprisingly kind and sweet...like an angel...

He's really giving that Yandere vibe.

Asterisk: And I was wondering since you're her best friend... Does she have a fiance?

Karma: Uhh... From what I remember, none so far.