Page 11 - End

After all of that scene, we went back to the Lowell Mansion and Mary is done with lifting the curse.

Mary: I... I...

Julius: What is it, Mary?

Mary: I lifted the curse but...

Julius: But what?

Mary: He... won't wake up...

Julius: What?! Didn't you say if Mary lifted the curse, he would wake up!?

Ludger: That's...

That's because his soul isn't there... Which is in my clone's body I'm currently in right now.

I saw Mary crying on my sleeping body.

Mary: Karma... Please wake up... I'm here...

Ludger: ...

I walk up to my sleeping body and stare at it...before I put my hand on his chest just to put a magic circle and start casting...which to transfer my soul back to my body.

Mary: What are you...

Ludger: Look at you, sleeping like a corpse... Even though I'm a part of you, only forced to be reunited...

Momon: Ludger?

I look at Sir Momon and smile like this is my goodbye. Now I face back to him.

Ludger: We are one and the same, you and I. But you've lost me, and I've lost you. Yet we are connected by that one feeling... The feeling of protecting something or someone very important to you...

And... My clone body is disappearing into little lights.

Ludger: Thank you, Sir Momon...for everything...

I saw him crying...

Momon: ...I treated you like a son even though my family has abandoned me... Yet, you showed me what the meaning of family and everyone close to you... For that, I should be thanking you, young Ludger...

Ludger: Heh... Touchy... And don't worry, I'm going to be one with my "true self". So it's not like I'm completely gone.

And he wipe his tears off.

Momon: Yeah, and I'll be waiting, Ludger, no... Karma.

Both Julius and Mary looked at me in shocked. Just how stupid- ugh...

Ludger: Anyway... See ya.

And I closed my eyes...

-

Karma POV

I opened my eyes... Guess I'm back to this body...

Karma: Ugh... My body doesn't want to move...

Mary: Karma!

And Mary hugged me.

Karma: Ow ow OW! Hey!

Mary: Ah, ehehe... Sorry...

And she lets go...

Julius: I'm glad you're back, Karma.

Karma: Thanks... How are the others?

Julius: Still knocked out from Asterisk. Anyway... Mary, father's calling for you.

Oh right, Julius's father was the king of this kingdom... And Mary's looking at me like she wants me to come with me which I did...

-

King Sol: Thank you for coming, Mary Ann Oathstone.

Mary: Y-You're welcome, your majesty...

Sol: And you must be Karma, right?

Karma: Yes, I assume you have business with Mary?

Sol: Yes... Mary, since you're the only person who can Light Magic and helped and saved my people who sees you as their angel, do you want to become the Saint of the Kingdom?

There it is... The ending... It's Mary's choice to either become the Holy Saint of the kingdom or marry their chosen capture target.

Which made me wonder... Which route did Mary take?

Mary: Uhh... Umm... My apologies I can't!

Sol: Why so?

Mary: If I become the Saint... Then I wouldn't be able to see my family... My friends... Even Karma! I won't be able to see him... I want to become his fiance, and get married, and h-h-have children with him!!!

Karma: E-EHHH?!

Sol: Ohoho~!

I was shocked, TOO SHOCKED, no I shouldn't... She did spend time with me after all... I... I don't know what to say... To the extent of her wanting to be married and have children with me... But my parents and hers are on different Noble ranks.

Sol: Oh true love... Always win in the end... Then, for your reward, I'll raise the rank of your family, Karma Lowell and give both of your parents a letter about what happened today.

-

And now we're just sitting on the bench at the garden.

Mary: ...

She seems down...

Mary: To think I confess that way...

Oh that's what she's worried about?

Karma: Then, confess to me properly.

Mary: E-Eh?!

She's blushing... But she's serious about this.

Mary: Karma, since the day we met and saved me from that monster... I've always liked you. I love you. I really love you!

Karma: I love you too, Mary...

She's really shocked, then happy that she's crying... tears of joy...

Karma: Mary, will you be my lover and create our family in the future?

Mary: Yes... Yes, I'll will! We'll create our happy family! Our happy ending!

She hugged me and she's really happy. Geez, how much energy does this girl have!?

She let me go as I reach for her hair just to caress it. She seems confused which is cute that made me giggle but she gets the idea and close her eyes, waiting... As I come closer and closer to her face 'til our lips are just inch distances away and... kiss!

To think the Heroine of an otome would fall in love with me, a non-existing overpowered mob character

Looks like I have so much want to do with Mary... As we're Lovers now.

Though... This feels like I'm now added as one of the capture targets and this is the ending... But I'm happy with this.

~ The End ~

Thank you for reading this book till now but I'm afraid this is the end...

Anyway goodbye! Also check my other stories and see which interests you.

Okay, I'm serious, I have nothing so goodbye.