❀ eleven ❀

❀ disclaimer: strong sexual content ❀

disclaimer: strong sexual content

After her walk-out of detention on the first session, Soli was surprised to find out Principal Hayes didn't intend on punishing her more for doing so. Instead, he made them all come in at different times. The only issue was that Nate's time was directly before hers, so she made sure she got to the school ten minutes early just to avoid him.

Adrian wanted to an excuse to party since his parents were out of town, making up his mind to throw one later that night just because Soli finished her final session. He dropped her off, waited with her for ten minutes, and planned on picking her up. This time, she ran into Nate and tried her best to ignore and walk past him, but she felt his eyes on her.

"Soli?" He calls, and she slows down her pace until coming to a complete stop. After taking a deep breath, she turns around, keeping in check whatever emotion her face might show.

"I never apologized to you for telling Maddy. It wasn't any of her business. I'm sorry," he shrugs, limply.

She rolls her eyes, a wry chuckle escaping from her mouth. "You do a lot of apologizing, Nate."

She turns on her heel, cutting the conversation short. She checks in with Principal Hayes at his office to start her session, wishing she was anywhere else but there.

When her time was up, she waved Principal Hayes goodbye after signing out, and is thankful Adrian's waiting for her in a parking spot directly in front of the double doors, blasting rap music with the windows down.

"You're free from jail! Any words?" He asks as she climbs into the car, holding up a fist to her mouth like he's interviewing her with a microphone.

"I give it zero stars. Lesson learned. Don't fight with weird bitches."

"Fuck yeah." They laugh together as Adrian exits the school's campus.

"So technically I'm still grounded. How am I gonna be able to attend this...party you're throwing?"

"It's not going to be a party. More like a gathering of some of our peers. And let me see if I can work my charm with your dad."

"What charm?" Soli jokes as Adrian approaches a red light. He flips the driver overhead mirror open, smoldering at himself before looking over at Soli.

"This charm," he smirks, running his slender fingers through his hair.

"Oh my God, that's definitely not going to work. Maybe try tell him we're studying."