ch. 1 the birth of a new gamer

I was about to be born in my mothers game when a cy-bug almost killed me and mom and if it did I wouldn't be here to tell you this story.

My mother screamed and there was a miracle it was me. I'm tori I'm 18 I can turn into a wolf and well read the rest of the story and you'll found out the rest of what happens to me, ralph, vanellope, Calhoun, and felix and this our story. Oh and there's a new bad guy not telling who though.

(Calhoun prov)

It hurt some much but it was worth the world to have a daughter.
" felix were is she"
"she's in the other room honey" said Felix.
" ok .....felix"
"What tammy" said Felix.
" I love you fix it" I looked at his hand and held his hand and felix looked at me I felt better from his comfort.

The doctor came in and said
" here's your baby girl what will you like to name her" I look at felix and ask
" what should it be?"
Then he said " how about tori it's like your name tammy"
"Ok fix it I like it it's beautiful" then the doctor said
" ok tori here's your mother" then the doctor gave me tori and I started to cry
" welcome to the new world tori my beautiful tori" then tori opened her eyes and grabbed my finger and I got up and let felix hold her.

( felix prov)

When Tammy handed me tori I felt so happy
" I'm a father" then I looked at Tammy and smiled
" were parents fix it" said Tammy.

And I handed tori back to her and ran out side to get ralph and he was sleeping with vanellope in there chairs and I woke him up
" ralph ralph wake up the baby was born" and ralph woke up so fast and walked slowly in the room and saw the baby.

( ralph prov)

When I saw the baby I was shocked to see it and she was beautiful, felix came and got the baby from Tammy and handed her to me and I was so happy to see a new gamer in the arcade.
"felix she's beautiful what's her name? "
" tori...tori is her name ralph" said felix.
" and congratulation on being a new dad and you too calhoun"
" Thanks wreck it" said Tammy
" thanks ralph" said felix and I gave tori back to felix and I was sent out of the room.

(Two weeks later )

( Calhoun prov)

I was in felix's game and tori was in her crib and she was fast a sleep it was very cute and I look at felix and look at his happy face. He looked back at Me, he grabbed my hand and said
" you make the most beautiful things in my life" and I start turning red
" thanks felix" and we both looked down back at tori and she woke up and started laughing.

(Felix prov)

I felt so warm inside when I see Tammy and tori happy at the same time and I still can't believe I'm a father
"Oh I forgot ralph wanted to see her he hasn't seen her in two weeks tammy"
" Ok felix you can let him in I'm going to lie down see you in a little bit honey "
Said calhoun " ok thanks honey".

I went to find ralph and I found him in his house.
" ralph?"
" Yes felix?"
" do you want to see tori?"
" Ok let's go" me and ralph left to go in the penthouse and tori was crying and Tammy was asleep cause she was still hurting.

When me and ralph went in I want straight to the kitchen and started to make the baby food for tori.

(Ralph prov)

When felix went to the kitchen I went to see tori and she cried, I felt bad so I tried to tickle her but instead she grabbed my finger and I looked at her and started to laugh and she stoped crying and felix ran in to see what was wrong and he saw me and tori bounding.

It was kinda umm cute I should say tori was very adorable and its not easy to be mad at her.
"Ralph what did you do to make her stop?" Felix looked puzzled at me
" I umm I tickled to make her happy so I tried to tickle her and she grabbed my finger and now she stopped crying"
" Oh what a realeaf I thought she was hurt" Said Felix.