ch.7 the find out of them

(Ralph prov)

I let tori lie down on me so vanollpe can sleep on the bed and I fell asleep sitting down next to the bed.

(Tori prov)

I woke up and Ralph was sound asleep so I put the blanket I was using on him cause he looked cold. Then I went though the hole and saw all the damage that ralph did and I started to cry every thing was destroyed. Then I seen the baby picture of me ralph and my parents. I want to go for a walk and I was trying to dry up my tears and it has just to much tears. Then I just sat down on a dot and started to cry even more and I thought what will happen to me, my parents and Ralph I think ralph might get killed by me I wish I knew what was happening to me and him. I wish I can tell him that I like him no I don't I LOVE him I love ralph, the one who taken care of me so much, the one who saved me, the one who I love I only love or like him he's the only one for me. Then I gotten off the dot and sat next to it, I put my knees to my cheast, my arms around them, put my head in my arms, I was started to cry more.

(Ralph prov)

I woke up and seen tori put the blanket on me, I gotten up, went to the hole and seen there was golden drops on the ground and I followed them and I followed them until I saw tori crying and I ran to her and asked sadly

" what's wrong?" Then she looked at me and hugges me and says in a faint voice

" do you like me ralph?"

"Um tori..(backing her away then looking down) I do like you"

"you do?"

"Yes I liked you for a long time"

"how long ralph how long how you liked me?"

"I don't know how long" then she put her soft hand under my cheek and pulled up my head and said with both hands on my cheeks.

" ralph are you sure"

"Yes I really like you" then I put my hand on her cheek and she said

" why do you like me"

" I like you cause your nice, sweet ,caring and helps others out when they most need you tori. you never give up and your gentle. And why do you like me?"

" I like you because you helped me out so many times ,kind ,strong ,nice ,caring and your my hero" then she slow came in for a kisses and I did too and we kissed only for one split second. Then she got back to the ground and said

" don't tell anyone"

"so does this mean we're"

"yes it does don't tell anyone"

"why not"

"they would want use to stay away from each other"