ch. 2 the growth

[The picture above is how tori looks like]
(11 years later)

( tori prov)

I was walking and I saw the tree that me and ralph always read stories under.( flash back) it was fun reading story's to ralph and he tought me how to read and he read me story's also and one day I was so tried...

( ralph prov) ( in flash back)

" then the littlest duck said to his dad said I..." I looked down and tori fall asleep on me and I had to finish the story" and the littlest duck said to his dad said I love you dad then the littlest duck and his father hugged and the dad duck said I love you to littlest duck and the littlest duck and dad duck lived happily ever after." Then tori was hugging me when she was a sleep and I hugged her back and I fell asleep too. ( back to normal) "oh and the time ralph helped me when I was sick ( flash back) I refused to take my medicine and"

( felix prov in flash back) "tori I know you hate this but you have to take it so you can feel better" then I seen ralph maybe he can help" ralph...RALPH can you help us tori won't take her medicine and I thought that you and her bound a lot you can give it to her... will you help me and Tammy please ralph" " Ok felix give me the medicine please" Said ralph" thanks so much ralph" ralph and me walk to tori's room and both of her hands were in front of her mouth shaking her head no

( ralph prov)

When I went in the room I felt a sudden pinch in me that tori was hurting and I walked to tori and I gotten a spoon full of medicine and I put the spoon in front of tori's mouth and she looked up at me and looked back at the spoon then back at me and put her hands down in her lap and opened her mouth and I gave her the medicine" wow ralph you are good with her" said felix. then I looked at tori again and smile and felix and Calhoun left the room. " hey ralph umm (yawn)I...I'm so tired ralph(yawn)" Said tori " then lie down I'll tuck you in ok" Ok (yawn)" then I walked over as tori got ready to sleep and I got over to here bed and she said"ralph can you tell me the story when you saved the arcade again I like that story" then I thought and said " sure kid I'll tell you" then I got down on one knee and started my story " so it was in sugar rush and turbo the virus in the whole arcade was tricking every one that he was a guy named king candy but he was really turbo. Anyways I was trying to break the diet cola mountain and I wanted to do that is because I tried to save vanollpe and turbo taken me so high in the air and he tried to make me watch vanollpe die by the cy-bugs and I was freed from his grasp and I fell to my doom" as is was fishing the story I saw that tori was falling asleep and she had my hand on her stomach and I finished the story" and vanollpe came out of the mountain side and saved me so me and her were both hero's and the gamers and charters memories back and vanollpe became princess well actually president and she tricked every gamer in there game that they where going to be executed but they weren't really. And that's how I saved the arcade the end" and I looked down and seen that tori was asleep and she was rubbing hand so I sat down next to her bed and I fell asleep next to her.

(Back it noraml)

"Oh and the time he saved me from falling off the building and the tome I found his metal" (tori prov in flash back)" daddy daddy I did it" and I jumped in felix's arms and he said" did what tori" "I transformed I did it I transformed in to a wolf daddy" then he said" what?!!?" Then ralph came over and said "what's wrong felix"" tori transformed! " said my dad as he put me down and ralph came and picked me up"really prove it then" said ralph" ok I well prove it" then I closed my eyes and a blue glow went around me and I transformed into a wolf and ralph said" wow your can" then my dad said" well al bee a jam of a pickle she can transform into a wolf" then I smelt something and I started to run to the smell and ralph and my dad followed me and I founded a metal and dad said" ralph isn't that yours" and ralph said" wow it is I haven't seen this scene I saved the arcade. Gee thanks kid" then I gave ralph the metal and her patted me on the head and I turned back to Normal.