ch.6 the bad guy

(Vanollpe prov)

When tori told me she like liked ralph I was shocked and then we heard a loud bang and tori turn into a wolf and slowly crawled up the stairs and seen then ralph was destroying the upper area and tori ran back down making sure his didn't know there was a basement.

"Vanollpe we have to make a extra area to hide at" then she put me on her back and said

" duck your head I'm going in deep" then she started to dig and she digged so fast that it was as fast as ralph was that one day he tought me how to drive.

" tori how can you ding so fast?" then she said" by ralph he tought me" then I held on tighter and she found another little place but it was very deep and it had a lot of stuff a bed, food, clothes, and heat and cooling.

Then I said confused" how did you get all of this stuff?"

"Well I got it by well I don't mean to brag bit I made all of this stuff"

"No you didn't"

"yes I did my dad is fix it felix Jr. and my mom is sergeant Calhoun. " then I thought oh those are her parents I remember they saved me.

" Hey I'm sorry I didn't believe you but wait why do you like ralph though?"

"well I um... I um like him because um..... he is ah.. ah... well actually I like him because I like him I don't have a reason why I do" then she lied down in her bed and she told me.

" hey I have different powers to" then I walked over to the bed and sat down next to her.

" really?" she nodded and showed me. She closed her eyes and put her hands together and blow in them and she was rubbing then in circles and then she opened her eyes and opened her hands and a fire ball was formed and she through it and it hit the wall then she spinned her finger in the air and a water ball appeared and she through that at the wall and she cupped her hands and blowen in them and she made a wind ball and through that.

Then last she show me a necklace that had 2 ends and at the bottom IT said tori's life deflecter.

" what does that do tori?"

"If this is contended I'll die if you slowly get it close I can't breath and if any thing happends and you NEED to content it Then do it I don't mind it but give it to ralph and make sure to tell him what will happen to me if it's contented."

Then she give it to me and it had both ends covered with clothes and she said

" give it to ralph but make sure he KNOWS what will happen to me if there contented" Then I put it in my packet and we hear bangs above us and then tori seals in the hole and she said

" Hey vanollpe I forgot I have different powers to show you and here's one of them" then tori closes her eyes and she turns red and her hair turns into fire and and she seals the holes and she yells in pain and I try to help her and she pushes me away.

"Tori are you ok?" her hair is still on fire and she looks at me and said

" back away from me " then I slowly back up and she shots a fireball at the wall and falls to the ground and she returns back to normal and she was asleep and I walk over to her and put her on my back and go a bed and put her in it. Then i tried to wake her up and another loud bang happend and she was still asleep.

(Ralph prov)

I can see again and it wasn't all black and I was at tori's house and it was destroyed knew I did it because my fist were covered in frosting and sprinkle and I hope I didn't hurt tori or vanollpe at all then I seen and just digged hole and I followed it and there was a door or a closing on it so I punched and punched and I gotten through it and vanollpe was at a bed looking at something.