CHAPTER 19

Mature content in this chapter (as you can tell by the first sentence).

"Fuck, baby! Byul! Oh my goodness. Yes, right there. Right there!"

Haena's pleas did nothing but encourage Byulyi to increase the pace at which her fingers rammed into the older woman.

Since the night of their backseat shenanigans two months ago, Byulyi and Haena had been seeing each other steadily. That night was the first time either put action to their previously strictly-flirtatious words, and, with a start like that, there wasn't really any turning back. It was only logical that things would grow more physical between them.

The desperation in Haena's voice did inexplicable things to Byul. Never before had the athlete felt this powerful. With her left hand firmly gripping the older woman's stomach in an attempt to minimize her squirming, Moonbyul looked up through glazed, lust-filled eyes and immediately halted her tongues ministrations. Something about the moment, about Haena in the moment, sparked an all-consuming need in Byulyi. The way the brunette's eyes rolled back as she writhed in pleasure, the beads of sweat pooling on her forehead, her flushed face as her breath grew labored—Byul needed to kiss her. And so she began her ascent up the senior's body. Her fingers never stopped their relentless assault, but she was intentionally and painstakingly slow in leaving behind a trail of kisses everywhere her mouth could reach—between Haena's legs, up her stomach and chest, on the corner of the other woman's mouth. Anywhere she could, Byul left haphazard kisses until finally settling on Haena's neck, marking her now the only thing in mind.

Byul didn't have to ask. She used to. All the time, actually, but then Haena scolded her. They were at the older woman's apartment one day, kissing on the bed while fingers roamed freely. Haena was enjoying herself until Moonbyul got to her neck and asked, "Can I leave a mark? Is that okay?" The Vocal Music student lost it.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to ask me?! You keep ruining the moment, Byul. Every time I get into it, you stop to ask if you can leave a mark. I've already told you countless times that you can! Do what you want, I don't care! Just do it!"

She never asked again. Well, not about that, at least. Haena was usually open to trying new things, but Byul still felt she should ask permission before breaking out a new position or introducing something else unfamiliar to them.

She was brought back to the present moment when Haena angled her head, allowing her better access. The left arm that she now supported her weight with nearly buckled when the senior reached both hands into Byulyi's underwear and grabbed two handfuls of the blonde's tiny but toned ass.

"Baby, I'm so close. Don't stop. Don't stop," Haena panted into Byul's ear, making the younger of the two chuckle. She already knew the brunette was close. The way she clenched around Byulyi's three fingers made it obvious.

"Come here," she commanded. Byul had learned quickly that Haena was simple. She didn't need or want any extra talk in moments like this, just physical closeness, so the junior gave up her assault on the woman's neck—the freshly bruised flesh there a sign of her good work; it'd last at least a few days—and focused instead on kissing Haena on the lips as passionately as she could, all the while using her thumb to rub her partner's clit.

She winced a bit at the stinging sensation as Haena pulled at her hair, but dismissed it because, judging by the way the senior's hips bucked off the bed, her orgasm was coursing through her body.