• one day •

Hinata POV
I greet the house knowing damn well that no ones going to greet me back.

I slightly open my mums door, careful not to make a noise as to not interrupt whatever she's doing.

She's sleeping on the floor, despite the bed being right beside her.

I sigh and put a blanket over her, hoping her neck doesn't hurt when she wakes up from the awkward position she's in.

I look at the time.

4:37

Natsu's daycare ends at five and it takes me about ten minutes to get there.

I've still got time.

I end up on my bike and riding around, feeling restless and wanting to get out.

So Kageyama lives on the north side of town, completely opposite to where I live.

Surely he doesn't live too far, considering he walks home from there.

My house is far and up a hill, so taking a bike is my best option.

I can't really imagine someone like Kageyama on a bike though.

He'd probably break the chains by pedalling too hard.

Well, that's what I would think he would do most of the time, of course, that's not all who he is.

After all, he did learn two phrases of JSL for me, a person he's only met once or twice.

I look at the time, realising that it's time to pick up Natsu.

I got there pretty early, parked my bike and went inside.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as soon as I entered.

When I turned around, a familiar care worker was standing there smiling.

I smiled back, and mouthed 'Natsu' although she already knew.

I'd known her since I started picking Natsu up about two years ago, when my mum stopped leaving the house, let alone driving us places.

When I expect her to hand me a release form, she tugs a tall boy by the arm and he comes into my field of vision.

I look at them both confused.

She says something, and I read her lips.

time, third, volleyball

Volleyball?!

I look at her excitedly and mouth, 'Volleyball?'

She giggles and hands me a note mouthing, 'Sorry'

'There's still a little time before Natsu has to leave. This is a third year in Aoba Johsai. You play volleyball don't you?'

After reading the note I assume he does too.

He was tall and good looking, he had brown hair and was smiling largely at me.

I put my hand out, and gestures for handshake.

He returns it and says something that I assume is is name.

The care taker taps him on the shoulder and says something, probably that I'm deaf.

He easily keeps his emotions in check, unlike Kageyama who just blankly showed me his shock.

He turns his school bag around and shows me the name on it.

'T.Oikawa'

I do the same. Mine obviously reads:

'S.Hinata'