Chapter 1 of TTAW (pt1)

"Gah!" You gasp for air, that was not pleasant!

"Wh-where am I?" You panted as you looked around, you're in a... green cubicle of some sort?

"Oh." You now know exactly where you are as soon as you hear a flush next to you.

"Welcome to the very first chapter of my book 'TTAW'. The title of the chapter is... 'Ridiculous Introduction'. Requested by one of my audience, named error5939. Thanks bud." You looked at your legs, why does this book start off with you... on the toilet? And what is with that bulky bag next to your leg?

"Okay, gimme a rundown." You replied as you pluck a few sheets of toilet paper. You're done with your business.

"Fetish book. That's it." Your face paled. A fetish book? This can't be fun...

"W-what does TTAW st-stands for...?" You nervously asked as you wiped your... ahem. Parts.

"Teleported To Another World. Get the rough outline?" You nodded.

"Could you tell me when will the hell starts?" You threw the soiled tissue paper into the toilet bowl and put your hands on the handle.

"As soon as you pull that flush." You froze.

"I'm not flushing." You mumbled.

"That's gross. Flush it, don't be a jerk." Creator retorted.

"No, I just... don't wanna— start whatever the hell— whoa!" Your hand moved on its own to pull on the handle, making the contents swirl and splash.

Within a split second, your whole environmen changed to blue. You can't feel the walls, you can't feel the floor... everything is so WINDY! What is going on!?

"It don't take much to realize you're plummetting to your death, reader." Creator nonchalantly commented.

"WHAT!?" You shrieked. What kind of fetish is this!? Teleportation and death fetish!?

Suddenly,

WHOOSH!

"No!" You shoved the winged, humanoid creature away as he tried to do something... undesirable.

He cooed as he tried to coax you into doing it by stroking your hair.

"Creator! This is weird!" You scream as you push his chest away from you with your hands.

"My audiences seem to like it."

"Sick!" You spat and grimaced as you watch the creature lactate, covering your hands with alien breastmilk.

Creator did warn you that their breastmilk has some mild mind controlling properties. But they never told you how will it enter your blood stream, you won't be ingesting any of it soon. However, you're starting to worry that it might enter through your skin.

"You're gonna meet like... eight of these."

"EIGHT!?" You howled. Your captor watched you with soft eyes. He's trying to calm you down and breastfeed you.

"Have fun!"

"He-hey! Wait, what the hell do I have to do!?" You yelled.

No reply.

You huffed angrily, creator is an asshole!

With all your strength, you shoved the bird-man away from you, giving you some time to escape.

Your captor lets out a deafening, desperate cry for you. He quickened his pace.

You have no time to think— or even look. So you jumped out of the opening, feeling a rush of air hitting your face as you fall from the very tall tree.