'Life After That Blind Date' (sequel book to Blind Date) (part 1)

You shot up and gasped for air, can't creator make your awakenings a bit 'politer'? Why does it always feel like you were being released from a chokehold?

"(Y/n)!" A masculine voice called out beside you as you felt a large hand rub your back up and down.

"Coyote man!" You pointed at the long haired male, what happened!? Didn't you scare him away in the first chapter?!

You cursed yourself because you forgot his name. Something along the lines of... Evan? Mevan? Vandalicious? Vermillion? Vespa? Vasodilation? Vagina? You forgot.

"Shh, shh... you're safe, you're safe..." he whispered as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Creator! What the hell!?" You yelled, earning a confused stare from Vasilios.

"(Y/n), you're safe with me." He assured you and pecked your forehead.

"Welcome to the book: 'Life After That Blind Date'. It's the sequel to 'Blind Date'." You listened to Creator very carefully.

"No one requested for this, I thought that it would be hella fun to write about this chapter. B-T-W, this ain't a specific chapter."

"What's the plot!?" You thought to yourself, trying not to sound crazy in front of the unaware male.

"No plot at the moment. After the events of Blind Date, you now live with him. This book is filled with fluffy, slice of life scenarios with your fiance." You rolled your sleeves up and grimaced at the scars, looks like you were attacked by coyotes.

"(Y/n), please don't." Vasilios gently rolled it back down for you, covering the remains of your past injuries.

"I forgot, what's his name again?" You mentally asked your god.

"Find it out yourself. Remember to make it as entertaining as possible." You grinded your teeth. The audiences want entertaining, huh?

"Say, what's your name again?" You asked boldly. The male was taken aback by your sudden, pecuiliar question.

"...excuse me?" He replied, disbelief is evident in his tone.

"Sorry, I woke up and I realized I'm suffering from dementia. So what's your name again? " you repeated your question, your fiance has his mouth wide open.

"Seriously?" He squinted at you.

You nodded, keeping a straight face.

"This must be a joke. A tasteless one." He crossed his arms and glared at you.

You stared back blankly. The longer you took to reply, the larger his concerns start to grow.

"(Y/n), this isn't funny. Stop this, you know how I feel about insensitive jokes." He scolded, but his worried face betrays his stern voice.

"Say, what's your name again?"
You repeated.

——
"Wow, thanks a lot for literally making me suffer with dementia at twenty-four years old, creator." You sarcastically remarked in your mind.

"You're welcome!" They chirped.

You're now sitting on a comfortable chair, in an uncomfortable room.

You watch Vasilios cry hysterically as the doctor broke the news that you're actually suffering from dementia based on the laboratory tests.

You let your legs dangle, you suddenly have the urge to roam around the building. A little walk wouldn't hurt.

You stealthily moved towards the door and twisted the knob.

Good, your fiance is still sobbing over the fact that the memories he shared with you might be forgotten.