Cliche (4)

"I don't understand why the girls are very mean to us..." Helen mumbled as he held onto your hand tightly like a young child. He's still shaken up after being magically teleported to another dimension.

There were some girls that threw insults to the three of you, mainly to you and Lizard for 'stealing' all the boys. Helen was just there at the wrong time, so they verbally attacked him too.

He feels insecure of his own body now, his slouching became worse and he is constantly darting his eyes everywhere.

"Dude, don't listen to them. They aren't real, next time just sock them in the face." Lizard patted Helen's dry hair.

"I don't have another sock to give them, I don't think I want to give them my sock because they are not nice." He replied, frowning and trying his best to cover his scarred midriff.

"...english not your first language, huh?"

"No, I just don't talk a lot. So I sometimes cannot understand." Helen responded.

Weird, shouldn't he get angry at the girls for insulting you? He's a yandere afterall. Or maybe he didn't understand what it meant.

Helen is weird.

"My clothes are small. I am uncomfortable. This is not interesting, I want to cover my body." He whined and whimpered, this sudden shift really disturbed him mentally.

The cliched students were staring at you and Lizard. All those eyes made Helen extremely uncomfortable and uneasy. How did he get here?

"I don't like it here. People look at me and I don't like it. The clothes are ugly and small, I don't like it. I want to go home and watch cartoons with my wife, (y/n)." He mumbled, hiding himself behind you.

"Creator, is this guy... really a 'yandere'?" You questioned.

"Ask another question and you'll be eating meteorite rocks for lunch." Creator sternly answered.

"Okay, sheesh..." you muttered.

"Yo... why yo finger so messed up?" Lizard pointed at his ring finger.

"I use superglue so that wedding ring don't fall off." He lets out a few (happy?) whimpering sounds and his eyes 'smiled'. You and Lizard deduced that he's laughing.

"(Y/n), where is your ring?" Helen asked. You shot a look to Lizard, he grimaced and shrugged.

"I... Uh, I don't—"

"She left it at home...! Yeah! She left it at home, Hannie. Yall can play with yall wedding rings when ya both get back." Lizard shot a nervous wink at you.

"I am Helen." Helen had a confused look when Lizard called him 'Hannie'.

"Sure thing, bro." Lizard awkwardly chuckled and wiped the sweat off his brow.

You messaged your temples, seeing Helen in distress is also bringing your mental health down. The thirty-seven year old is even trembling under the eyes of the other students!

Lizard felt bad too, he needs to bring Helen somewhere else to make him feel better.

But where?

Wait. This must be a trap, if you and Lizard brings Helen to somewhere secluded, there might be a chance that one of the cliched yanderes will kill him in a brutal manner.

Maybe he should get something to cover Helen's body instead. Hmm.

"Weed chick and Sad Jesus, follow me. I'm gonna get some better clothes for Sad Jesus to wear."