'Life After That Blind Date' (sequel book to Blind Date) (part 3)

A gasp resonated throughout the cloudy 'void'. They shot up from the bed, clutching their chest and head, panting madly for air. What happened? Why did it feel like they were drowning? Where are they?

"(Y/n)!?" He yelled out, darting his eyes everywhere. All they see is clouds with an ethereal glow. Vasilios started panicking and hyperventilating, where are you? Why did the omnipotent audiences decide to rip you away from him?

Vasilios started silently sobbing in his hands, just when he thought that he's given a break, everything comes tumbling down.

Suddenly, he felt like he has no tears left to cry anymore. He sniffled, it hurts, why—

"Hey stop crying, you literally don't have tears left. It's dry, I wrote that you can't cry anymore—so stop trying to cry." Vasilios gasped and looked around.

"C-creator?" He meekly called out, fidgeting with the mood ring on his ring finger.

"You died." The colour on his face was drained.

"W-what...? T-then, who will take care of my (y/n) for me?!" His voice cracked out of pressure.

"I dunno." Creator nonchalantly replied.

"Please, creator! I beg you, at least let me be with her! I-I can't— I can't take it, I must be with her!" He begged pathetically. Creator, starting to get annoyed by his behavior, decided to have a little 'fun' with him.

Vasilios yelped in shock when a wide flatscreen TV suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Actually, she died too— watch." Vasilios watched intently, the television is showing him a video of you looking around, still at the place where Vasilios reunited with you. Confused and dazed.

"(Y/n)...!" He whimpered, his fingers touched the monitor longingly. "Creator, please... I need to—"

CRASH!

He shrieked his lungs out when a flaming hot meteorite from the sky crash down onto you, splattering your biological matters everywhere. Red coated the scene, the area nearby were on fire.

"Reader is gonna make fun of me for this..." Creator mumbled to themselves as Vasilios felt his heart drop.

He covered his mouth with a trembling hand as the television disappeared from sight.

Although he can't cry, he sobbed, grabbing fistfuls of his inky black hair that is starting to grey from the years of stress.

Vasilios breathed in and out rapidly, he's having a severe panic attack now. He has nothing to live for, he wants to die. He has to die.

"...please, please creator..." He choked on a sob. "...please kill me..." he whispered, memories that he had with you came flashing before his eyes. Taunting him, reminding that he can never ever make new ones with you anymore.

Little did he know, creator was the one making him painfully revisiting his memories. His sweet, sweet memories he shared with you.

"...have mercy..." he sniffled. If creator has a face, they would be furrowing their eyebrows in confusion. Odd, he seem to be crying?

"Hey, didn't I write that you can't cry anymore— oh... ew." Red liquid streaked down his face, creator didn't know what went wrong, but now he's crying blood.

A burst vessel, maybe?

"Please! I beg you, please end me!" His voice became hoarse and scratchy from all the excessive yelling. Creator 'grimaced' at the sight of his literal, bloody face and anguished expression. He's also trembling like a leaf.