Day one is never ending...

"Wait....you both think I'm your soulmate?" Kenma asks, staring at Tobio and Shoyo. The two had dragged him away just as he had started the 19th level on his game.

"Yes..." Shoyo and Tobio shake their heads.

"That's not even possible," Kenma says looking back down at his PSP. "I already have a soulmate."

"Oh..." Shoyo's blushes, embarrassed by his idea.

"That's...unfortunate," Tobio said, his body slouching.

"Why did you guys think it was me?" Kenma asks, looking up from his game. 

"Well..." Shoyo smiles, rubbing his hand behind his neck. "Our soul marks have been heating up since we were on the bus and when we met you, we could feel it more."

"Just a moment ago when I caught you," Tobio said. "My mark reacted again and so did Shoyo's."

"Okay," Kenma stares up at them for a moment. "Now I understand why you thought it might be me. But, I wasn't on your bus, so it doesn't explain why you've been feeling this the whole time."

"Oh...that does make sense," Shoyo laughs.

"Sorry I couldn't help," Kenma says, his eyes back on his game. "Do you guys wanna play?"

"Sure!" Shoyo smiles.

"That's alright, I'm a little tired, I'm gonna head back to the room," Tobio says to Kenma, then turns back to Shoyo. "I'll see you later."

"Oh...okay..." Shoyo smiles, waving goodbye to his partner. His soul mark starts to ache less, he reaches for it.

"Shoyo?" Kenma hands the game to him. "Can I ask a question?"

"Sure," Shoyo scrunches his face, trying not to die in the game.

"Do you really want to find your soulmate?"

"Of course I do!" Shoyo laughs, smiling over at his new friend. "I've wanted to find them since I found out about my mark."

"What kind of mark do you have?" Kenma asks.

"I've got a volleyball on my hip," Shoyo smiles. "It's funny but Tobio also has a volleyball mark. That is why we thought we'd find our soulmates here."

"Interesting," Kenma wonders if it's alright for him to say anymore, but remembers how irritating it was when he started to feel his mark react when he was around his team. He didnt have any clue that his best friend would end up being his soulmate. "Then I think I know who your soulmate is."

"WHAT?" Shoyo yells. "Why didn't you say something sooner? Who is it?"

"Well..." Kenma looks over at him. "Remember how your soul mark heated up when Kageyama caught us earlier?"

"Yeah," Shoyo smiled. "That's why we thought it was you, but you already have a soulmate."

"Right..." Kenma smiles, thinking of his crazy bedheaded boyfriend. "So if the only other person you touched was Kageyama..."

Shoyo's eyes widened, but he was still confused.

"...and he was with you on the bus..." Kenma wants Shoyo to figure it out.

"He's always with me," Shoyo laughs.

"Yeah..." Kenma grabs the PSP back, this is more exhausting than I thought. How could he get through to someone who is so optimistic and dense? "How do you feel when you are with him?"

"I'm...always happy, excited and..." Shoyo's brain freezes. "...nervous, sometimes. He's amazing, talented and sooo tall. I'm lucky I met him."

"Have you ever wanted to kiss him?"

Kiss...Tobio? Shoyo's face blushed, he covered his mouth in embarrassment, because he had thought it for a brief second when his sister asked I'd they were dating. He even thought about Tobio when he was talking to Akaashi earlier.

"Shit..." Shoyo blushes redder, squatting down. Could Tobio really be my soulmate?

"He also has a volleyball mark," Kenma looked up from the game. "You could always try to kiss him."

"I can't do that!" Shoyo almost burst from the thought. "What if he hates me for trying to kiss him? What if he kicks me? I don't want that...maybe I can sneak a peek in the shower later."

"Huh..." Kenma smiles, I would have just asked him, if it was me, Kenma laughs to himself. He was lucky enough that Kuroo had accidentally kissed him when he fell off the bed during a sleepover, their mark's reacting instantly. "Good luck."

"Thanks Kenma," Shoyo finally stands up, hugging Kenma. "I'm so glad I met you."

Kenma let's him hug him while he continues to play his game. "Yeah...I'm glad I met you too."