Day Three...Yaku-san

Yaku watches Suga run around the courtyard, unable to hold back his laughter as Chikara yells after him. He had an idea as to why the wing spiker would be angry with his vice-captain, but he still wasn't quite sure as to why Suga would have come up with such an elaborate story about Chikara wanting to know about his soulmate...unless...

Yaku looked around the courtyard for the giant idiot that consumed his thoughts. He started to walk around when he didn't spot him. Could Lev have asked the other teams to help him?

"He's not that clever," Yaku smiles fondly. He probably asked Kurasano's tiny number 10 for help, he giggles to himself.

"Lev! I'm so sorry-"

Yaku freezes when he hears number 10's excited voice. He slowly peeks around the corner of the school building and his eyes focus on his tall teammate standing next to Kurasano's newest couple.

"Don't worry Hinata, it's alright," Lev laughs. "Honestly thank you...both of you," he smiles from Shoyo to Tobio. "I'm sorry I got you guys involved in my soulmate quest."

His smile looks different...

"Thank you both for trying to help," Lev bows down.

"Don't give up Lev! Maybe I can ask Yaku-san about his soul mark!" Shoyo beams up at Lev. "Or maybe Tobio would be better at asking." He laughs nervously.

"Well, I don't mind asking Yaku-san, if you want," Tobio shrugs his shoulders.

"No...no...I've already asked way too much from you guys and your senpai's," Lev waves his hands in front of him, not wanting to impose anymore on his new friends. "I think it's time for me to stop this. I don't want to cause problems for anyone else. Thank you again, Hinata for all your help. You too Kageyama."

Lev bows and waves goodbye, leaving Shoyo and Tobio behind.

"Poor Lev..." Shoyo cries, leaning against his boyfriend. "I don't want him to be sad."

Was Lev really sad? Yaku leans a little further.

"I'm sure Lev will be fine," Tobio says, unsure if he should wrap his arm around his tiny boyfriend, so he hesitates, his arm stuck in air. "He probably feels down because he doesn't really know if they're soulmates or not. I know...that's how I felt."

Shoyo tilts his head up and smiles at the blush across Tobio's face. He wraps his arms around his boyfriend's back, squeezing him tightly. "I felt that way too..."

Yaku smiles at the sweet moment between the couple, finding himself envious. If he stop running away from Lev and just confirmed his suspicions, would he feel as happy as those two over there? Would Lev be happy to know that they were soulmates?

But what if they weren't? It was the one 'what if' question that Yaku feared the most. What if after developing feelings for the giant giraffe, they turned out not to be soulmates? How would his heart move on from heartbreak?

Yaku slowly walked back to the gym unable to shake his thoughts from his head. Even as practice returned, he found himself watching his taller teammate a little more than he wanted to.

"WATCH OUT!!"

Yaku could feel his heart beating throughout his body, in his ears, on his tongue even...what happen? When did I close my eyes? Why is everyone standing around me?

"I'm so sorry..." he a small voice echoing above his head.

"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!" A familiar, loud voice broke through the mumbles of the players around him.

Lev...

"I didn't mean to Lev..."

"I DON'T CARE!"

"Lev?" Yaku's eyes started to focus on the younger boy's face. Lev was protectively holding Yaku in his arms, as he lays on one of Lev's thighs, the rest of his body surrounding by Lev.

The other boy was usually referred to as broccoli head, he thinks. Yaku reached up to touch Lev, to calm him down.

"Yaku-san..." Lev barely manages to say, trying to hold back his tears, starring down at Yaku.

Yaku froze as he felt something warm near his soul mark...

"Yaku's awake!" Inuoka smiles.

"Welcome back Yaku-san," Kenma smiles up from his game.

"Thank god... you scared the crap outta me man," Kuroo laughs, ruffling up Lev's hair. "But you scared your precious kouhei more. Thanks for saving him...Ace."

Lev hasn't moved, he continues to stare down at Yaku, his grip tightening around his senpai as his soul mark heats up.

"Ya-ku-san..." Lev whispers, his eyes widening as Yaku stares up at him. Was Yaku-san's mark reacting too? Was Yaku-san really okay after the ball hit him in the head? Was he...

"Lev..." Yaku whispers, smiling up at the crying boy. "I'm fine...really."

"Really?" Lev asks, cupping his senpai's face.

"Yeah...really," Yaku smiles nervously. His mark is heating up even more now. Shit...

"Ya-yaku-san...my mark is-" Lev whispers, blushing as Yaku covers his mouth quickly, sitting himself up in Lev's lap.

"Shut up idiot!" Yaku blushes, looking away.

Lev slowly moves the hand on his mouth. "Yaku-san...is your mark..." he watches as Yaku turns back to face him, his face completely red. Lev wants to cry, he wants to scream how happy he is. He smiles, I want to...

"Lev-mmph," Yaku tries to say as Lev covers his lips with his mouth

"Lev-mmph," Yaku tries to say as Lev covers his lips with his mouth. That idiot...how many times have I told him that he can't kiss me? Why is he...wait...my mark...

Yaku finally feels the relief as he leans into the kiss, I guess this really means he's my soulmate.

Lev quickly pulls back, his face frozen in fear.

"AHHH....I'M SO SORRY YAKU-SAN! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!! I COULDN'T STOP MY BODY..."

The sound of Yaku laughing brings Lev back to the older boy in his lap and his heart slows down.

"I guess you're my idiot now," Yaku smiles, cupping Lev's face and pulling him closer, gently kissing his lips.

"Finally," Kenma smiles.

"Alright, shows over," Kuroo laughs, pushing the rest of the team away to give the two idiots on the ground a moment to themselves.

"Does this mean...can I see your mark now?!" Lev looks down between his legs, then back up at Yaku's face.

"No! You giant giraffe!"