End of Day Three: part 1

Shoyo skipped back to their shared room once he had taken his bath, smiling as he saw Tobio sitting on his mat still drying his hair from his bath, the rest of their team was either in the bath or with the other teams.

Quietly, Shoyo sneaks up behind his partner on his knees and wraps his arms around his torso, burying his face into Tobio's back.

"What the...." Tobio grumbles, turning around to see his boyfriend's fluffy orange hair. "You scared the crap out of me, Dumbass," Tobio yells, holding the small hands wrapped around him as Shoyo giggles.

"Even I heard him from the hallway," Tsukishima says blankly as he enters the room with Yamaguchi giggling behind him.

"I was trying to be stealthy like a ninja!" Shoyo sticks his tongue out at the taller blonde. He looks back at his boyfriend, squeezing tighter. "I missed you! I wish we could take our baths at the same time," he pouts.

"I...I know...but I don't think I can handle seeing you...you know..." Tobio blushes profusely, "...naked..." he whispers.

"But we've already seen each other naked before, I don't see why we can't now...." Shoyo loosens his grip and slides around Tobio's waist until his head pops up under his arm.

Tobio leans closer, cupping Shoyo's ear to whisper.

"W-w-what??? Really?" Shoyo's face heats up at the confession from his boyfriend.

"Yeah," Tobio blushes. "I'm sorry if that makes things awkward..."

"What?!" Shoyo yells. "I would never feel awkward because it turns you o-omph-"

"Don't say it out loud, Dumbass!!" Tobio covers Shoyo's mouth as his face lights up bright red.

Shoyo giggles beneath his boyfriend's hand. He's so adorable when he's embarrassed, he smiles to himself. After Tobio calms down from his almost heart attack, he removes his hand.

"What if Tsukishima had heard you?" Tobio sighs.

"Oh...I didn't think of that," a cold shiver covers Shoyo's body, afraid to look in Tsukishima's direction. "I promise I'll be quieter from now on!"

"You couldn't be quiet even if your life depended on it," Tobio laughs.

"What? Yes I can!" Shoyo yells.

"Can't..."

"Can!"

"Wanna bet?" Tobio grins, knowing his boyfriend would never turn down a challenge.

"Yes!" Shoyo laughs. "What do I get if I win?"

"Hmm..." Tobio pretends to think of something Shoyo would like, knowing that his mind would only think of one thing as a reward. "I'll toss to you...whenever you want."

"Whenever I want?" Shoyo's eyes widen. "You won't tell me that you have to go to sleep or practice with Tanaka senpai? Or that you have tummy ache from drinking too much milk?"

"That happened one time!" Tobio yells grabbing Shoyo's head.

"Okay...okay..." Shoyo laughs. "What are the terms?"

Tobio smiles down at his boyfriend. "You can't make a sound for 5 minutes. If you do...I win."

"And what do you want if you win," Shoyo smiles.

"Huh...I don't know," Tobio hadn't thought that far ahead yet. What do I want? He furrowed his brows, trying to think of something. I don't really need anything, so I'm not sure...

"Oh I know!" Shoyo laughs. "How about I make you something to eat?"

"Like a bento?" Tobio asks.

"Exactly!" He smiles.

"Be careful he doesn't poison you," Tsukishima laughs.

Tobio glares, while Shoyo pouts.

"I would never!" Shoyo sticks his tongue out, then turns back to Tobio. "I promise! I won't pois-"

Tobio covers Shoyo's mouth with his hand. "I know you wouldn't," he smiles.

Shoyo blushes, smiling behind his boyfriend's hand.

Tobio releases Shoyo and sits back. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Shoyo smiles, nodding his head.

"Alright...five minutes start now!"

Tobio watches as Shoyo covers his own mouth with both of his hands to prevent himself from making a sound. Originally he was going to let Shoyo win, since he had no wish of his own...but the thought of Shoyo making a lunch specifically for him, made his heart race.

2 minutes down.

Tobio smiles as he reaches over to touch Shoyo's face, brushing his bangs out of his eyes. He moves his fingers over each curve of Shoyo's hand, watching the blush spread across his boyfriend's cheeks. Inching closer, he moves his fingers down his arm, around his elbow, before disconnecting his touch from the smaller boy's arm and jumping straight to his ribs.

"Mmmmph!" Shoyo's eyes widen. Oh no...

So he is ticklish, Tobio smiles, leaning in more.

32 seconds left.

Shoyo couldn't hold it in anymore. He let's go of his mouth and tries to protect his ribs.

"Hahahaha....Tobio that's not fair!" Shoyo whines, prying away the fingers that are torturing him. "That's cheating!"

"How was that cheating?" Tobio grins. "You just needed to be quiet for 5 minutes. I never said I wasn't allowed to touch you during that time." He let's go of his boyfriend's body.

"Mmph," Shoyo pouts, crossing his arms. "No fair! Now I wont get my tosses."

"But the King gets his homemade lunch," Tsukishima laughs.

"Shut up," Tobio rolls his eyes.

"Wait...did you really want me to make you a bento?" Shoyo asks, his smiling returning.

"N-no...not really..." Tobio sulks.

"You did! You did!" Shoyo laughs, jumping forward onto his grumpy boyfriend, hugging his neck.

"Whatever...I just didn't want to do extra tosses," he grumbles.

"You can't fool me grumpyama," Shoyo sings. "I'm going to make you the best bento I can when we get home!"

"I have a really good recipe if you want it Hinata," Yamaguchi says. "Tsukki really-"

"Be quiet!" Tsukishima covers his soulmate's mouth, blushing.

"Man! I can't believe we have so many Soulmate couples on our team," Tanaka sighs from the doorway. "I'm so jealous!" He walks in to the room with Noya behind him. They had just gotten back from the baths.

"Me too!" Noya says, laying down on his bed. "I wish I could just figure out who my soulmate was!"

"Sorry senpai's!" Shoyo quickly jumps out of Tobio laps. "We are so sorry!"

"Hahaha...dont be!" Tanaka laughs. "I'm glad you guys figured it out. We all are...hahaha!"

"Yeah," Noua smiles. "Don't worry about it Sho!"

"We'll try to be more considerate," Tsukishima says letting go of Yamaguchi.

"Wait...are you two..." Tanaka points between Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

"Yes...we're soulmates and we're dating," Tsukishima says. "I thought everyone knew."

"HOW THE HELL WERE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!" Tanaka shouts.