27

Jungkook leaned against the head board of his bed allowing a sigh to leave his lips. He had feelings for Taehyung that were growing every single day through texting him.

Jungkook occasionally Skyped called him, but never showed his face. He was scared, that his true identity would scare away the boy like he has in the past. Why? Because his secrets were awful secrets. And the story behind everything that caused him to the be this way was long and hard to explain.

He felt like every single day he was dragging down people along with m him, causing them to feel the pain that he has to also feel. Yoongi walked into the boys room plopping down beside the boy.

"So kookie, when are we gonna meet this Taehyung friend of yours" Jungkook rolled his eyes leaning his head up to face the older man.

"Never Hyung, and you know why so back off the subject please" Jungkook plead before slamming his head against the head board with a bonk, Yoongi stood up and excusing himself from the younger and heading out the room.

'Was I to harsh' he thought, he teared himself from his thoughts switching on the television.

Yoongi sighed jogging down the stairs to see Namjoon and Seokjin cuddling on the couch, don't get it wrong he was happy for his friend but he couldn't help but be a little jealous that he couldn't have what everyone else had. A strong relationship, a bond between to souls that would last a lifetime.

He felt that with Jimin when they have spoke and hung out a few times but, he learned to not get attached because they always find out to much about his true life and things that he had to go through at a young age, then they nag about it, and constantly bring it up in every way possible. They try to get themselves involved in things... he wanted to be history.

Yoongi just wanted a relationship built on trust, and happiness and he wouldn't find that with somebody who only cared about the followers and his past. People never understood why he did what he did. Not anybody except for Namjoon, Jungkook, Hoseok and Seokjin. He hoped one day Jimin will too.
-

Jungkook was lost in thought, all he wanted to do was meet Taehyung and hold the small boy in his arms for hours but he knew it was all to much to believe. It was hard for him to gain trust in people, he was slowly beginning to trust and open up to Seokjin about things at the moment, but when it came to actual relationship. He didn't know if he would have ever reach that point. But Taehyung was different he changed everything he once knew and believed.