41

-
Jimin leaned back into the couch in complete shock. He raised to his feet before wrapping his arms around Jungkook.

"I won't judge you, I'm sorry for what I said, most people don't know the full story. It was very rude of me" he spoke before turning over to see Yoongis worried expression. He smiled softly rushing over to into Yoongis arms.

Yoongi cried softly in the crook of Jimin's neck. Yoongi has never trusted any lover more then he trusted Jimin. He smiled breathing in the boys vanilla scent.

"Jungkook" Jimin spoke softly, The younger looked over nodding lightly at him.

"I think you should meet Taehyung.." Jungkook gulped looking out the window, everyone has behind saying that for weeks.

"Okay, I think that maybe I'm ready.." Yoongi smiled lightly before kissing the top of Jimin's head.

-

"Hey Tae" Jungkook spoke looking at the beaming boy on the other side of the camera.

"Hey kookie!" He chimed setting his phone onto his bedside table.

"Hyung.. I want to meet you." Taehyung eyes widened as he brightly.

"I've been waiting so long for this when can we meet!" He spoke grabbing his phone excitedly. Jungkook sighed looking at the mans happy face.

"First you need to see what I look like and I have to tell you a few things.." Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed as he leaned back onto his headboard.

"Okay kookie! I wanna see your face anyways" Jungkook smiled before turning on his camera. Taehyung's mouth dropped at the boys gorgeous features. He looked like a muscular cute bunny. He has big brown doe eyes with dark luscious eyelashes. He looked down at his cute little nose and then to his mouth with the small mole.

"Oh my god Jungkook your so gorgeous" he spoke causing the man to flush a deep red.

"Thank you Taehyungie but I have a lot to tell you before we meet.."

-

Jungkook finished speaking before wiping the stray tears off his eyes. Taehyung smiled softly looking at the handsome boy.

"Jungkook, I would never judge you I truly love you way to much for that. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that and honestly it breaks my heart completely.. I just wanna hug you right now." Jungkook sniffled before smiling softly, he never thought he would meet a man that he would truly love it was euphoric.

"Then why don't you meet me Taehyungie?" He jumped up off his bed almost bouncing off the walls. Taehyung has never been more ecstatic since he started talking to Jungkook.

"Right now! Really!" Jungkook nodded softly before texting him his address. Taehyung smiled brightly.

"I'll see you soon kookie!" Jungkook smiled before going to change into a nicer outfit for the older boy.