30

*First Flashback*

"This is on you Jungkook none of this would have happened If it wasn't for you!" Mr. Jeon yelled throwing the small 13 year old against the wall.

"Dad, mom died from overdose I didn't do any-" a smack met his cheek causing chills to go through his whole body, grabbing his cheek he swiftly fell onto the cold ground.

"Jungkook it was you, it all was you. Because your mom was sick of your bullshit" Jungkook shook his head his eyes filling with tears. They slid down his cheeks burning his soft skin.

"No it's not your lying" Jungkook screamed trying to push the larger male away from him.

"Get into the closet Jungkook, I can't deal with looking at you anymore today" he looked at his dad in fear grabbing hold of the side of the chair. His father grabbed his fragile body pulling his grip off the chair and dragging him into the small dark closet and locking the door behind him swiftly.

"Let's see how many days I choose this time" he spoke turning the closet light off

"Dad please I'm scared" Jungkook spoke shaking fearfully in the cramped dark space.

"Grow some your a boy I didn't raise you as a woman" he screamed slamming his fist in the door chains Jungkook to flinch backwards.

This was only the beginning.

*End of flashback*