32

-
Jungkook laughed throwing his head back onto the pillow, he was Skyping Taehyung. In the middle of the Skype call Jimin and Taehyung started fighting of the last strawberry milk.

"Please Hyung!!" Taehyung pleaded trying to grab the strawberry milk box from his hands.

"No Taehyung" Jimin said snatching it back into his hold before dashing out of the room, Taehyung turned back to the camera with a pout resting on his face.

"I promise I'll buy you a strawberry milk soon" Jungkook said feeling his heart flutter softly at the boys pout.

"You better kookie or I'll be upset" Jungkook smiled admiring the boys face, all the way to the mole on his nose, and his big box smile that could light up the entire room.

"Your beautiful, Taehyungie" Taehyung blushes placing a hand onto his chin. Taehyung was falling madly in love with a boy he has never seen.

"I wish I could say the same kookie.." Jungkook frowned looking at the sad look resting on the boys sad face. He felt so bad he was hiding himself from him. But he didn't have the courage to show who he truly was. Not yet.

"I've got to go Taehyungie love you" Jungkook spoke looking at Seokjin standing in his doorframe Taehyung nodded shyly before bidding goodbye.

"Yes, Seokjin Hyung?" Seokjin smiled walking in the boy room and sitting at the end of his bed.

"Your all Taehyung talks about.. don't you think it's time to let him in, maybe just little by little?" Seokjin asked placing a hand onto his arm for comfort.

"It's not that easy Hyung, if it was I would have done it a long time ago" Jungkook said looking away from the older boy.

"It could be that easy.." Jungkook bit his cheeks feeling tears of guilt fill his eyes, all he wanted to do was meet Taehyung and feel his touch. But it wasn't easy, at least not for him.